ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa, Nellie! Circle October 6, 2018, on your calendars. Guess who is . . .

67gamecock

Oct 3, 2000
Lexington, SC
coming to town? Ole Mizzou will be here, guys and gals. Now, we need to be orderly - cordial nods and 'Hellos' during tailgating, but when they start '2001' get their attention. It's gonna be a good 'un.

Odd. I just remembered that the SC National Guard HQ is just across the street from Williams-Brice Stadium. Just kidding, ya'll.

Have we declared all out war on them in all sports then? Drew Lock's sister goes here and plays on our volleyball team...

Lets practice up!

1235645295_guy_gets_a_beer_bottle_to_the_face.gif

PNDmY2.gif

Comedian%20gets%20a%20bottle%20thrown%20at%20him.gif

wwify-lizanddick_vodka1.gif

giphy.gif

161005_1.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o9g74eBOu01ronn4zo1_500.gif

coming to town? Ole Mizzou will be here, guys and gals. Now, we need to be orderly - cordial nods and 'Hellos' during tailgating, but when they start '2001' get their attention. It's gonna be a good 'un.

Odd. I just remembered that the SC National Guard HQ is just across the street from Williams-Brice Stadium. Just kidding, ya'll.

calendar is always set aside n the fall....why drag capital city visitors n2 this?.... let a sleepin' bulldawg lie

I'd like to hang a sign on the visitors locker room declaring WB ain't no safe place they might not even come out. Little sissies. We could get MC Hammer to sing "Too legit to spit".

Anyone know of a tried & true method to build up flem in the throat? Wanna have a major build up that weekend.

I guess to meet their expectations we will have to set up some spitting classes..... distance and accuracy will be most important.

It is my understanding that Miseryan's are more cultured and civilized than us Bacca croppers and therefore NEVER spit but, rather swallow their chaws.

Well, we've been looking for a mutual rivalry since we've been in the SEC and I think we now have one.
It can be, if we can get sufficient ugliness and hatred to make it go. If someone on either side were to kick a football player in the head while he was down, that would about do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT