ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever is in charge of Clemson football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clem like it or not would beat LSU by as many as they want to. LSU is a mediocre at best team and Clem would destroy Fournette and their run game and LSU has a terrible qb. They would destroy LSU is a laugher. ESPN analysts just all agreed Clem is number one. None of us like hearing it but as of now it's the truth

Clem like it or not would beat LSU by as many as they want to. LSU is a mediocre at best team and Clem would destroy Fournette and their run game and LSU has a terrible qb. They would destroy LSU is a laugher. ESPN analysts just all agreed Clem is number one. None of us like hearing it but as of now it's the truth
You are talking about the future, not the truth. I will pull for CU to win the rest, but I doubt it.

You're better than that Beckham. Don't stoop to he boob-headed level of many posters on this site. You are probably the most level headed poster of FGF.

You really think Dabo is some dumb hick that doesn't know what a play sheet is? Continue to make fun but I'd say he knows what he's doing. I doubt it's for show. it's something each week from people to knock Dabo but you've got to reach pretty far to find something at this point.

we are rivals, we make fun of each other, it's what we do....now tell dabo to go whip and nay nay....he's good at it.....lol

Ya'll crack me up! What does it really matter? He is a coach USC would love to have. Ive seen so many make fun of him before Spurlid quit. Now I see everyone saying that they way a cheerleader type like Dabo. Ya'll would be luck to have a coach like him!

Good luck the rest of the season!
Spurrier will always own a winning record over Dabo. Stings doesn't it?

Again with the we stuff... Phs stand for pickens high school?

Can't answer so deflect. They will be ranked tomorrow top 5 and ahead of ever SEC team but maybe one. Trying to make yourself feel better about our situation by trying to tear them down is counterproductive and about like sticking your head in the sand. Fact is we have to actually accept where they are so we can do everything we can to build ourselves back up to compete with them and hopefully take a strong hold in the series again cause right now they have passed us by

I think LSU would beat Clempson. Playing all these weak ass teams will haunt them eventually. I do think the end up in the playoff though. They are very good. They have a bunch of good players from SC. SOS Jr really screwed the pooch. It would be a season saver if we could pull the upset against them.

Reactions: IBleedUSC
I have a unique perspective being that I have a degree from both Bama and Clemson.

Truth is that If Clemson beats FSU, they will have wins against two quality opponents and a chance to play in a championship game. They're good and very close to elite. A playoff win over a Bama, LSU, or other top team seals elite status.

It's about time all of you guys quit pimping the SEC and worry about South Carolina. The SEC isn't your conference. You are still considered a junior league member by the established conference powers. There isn't a soul outside of Columbia that sees you as anything other than a perennial also ran that managed to attract a few transcendent talents at the same time and put together a nice run. No one... and I mean NO ONE in the conference is wondering what happened to South Carolina. The prevailing opinion is that the good years was the anomaly. What you see now is far more typical.

As far as Clemson is concerned, they are the talk of college football. It isn't Clemson's fault that perrennial powers Miami and Va Tech aren't good... heck... the vaunted SEC powers get to have conference cupcakes like Vandy and South Carolina on their schedules along with winnable games like Arkansas, MSU, Auburn and Tennessee as well. The ONLY team that would be favored over Clemson in neutral site game is Alabama.

That's it.

Quit banging on Clemson. They're doing good things the right way. Rather than tear them down, try to learn something from it.

I think LSU would beat Clempson. Playing all these weak ass teams will haunt them eventually. I do think the end up in the playoff though. They are very good. They have a bunch of good players from SC. SOS Jr really screwed the pooch. It would be a season saver if we could pull the upset against them.
You seriously give no respect to Notre Dame? They crushed USC last week who crushed Utah this week. I understand that doesn't mean much but ND seems legit. And Clemson beat them. Actually killed them until they took their foot off the gas.
I agree that SC has a chance to upset Clemson this year. The rivalry game is always the scariest. But I think Clemson is strong enough this year that they will pull it out. We'll see. I for sure think Clemson would beat LSU but that's just my opinion.

Clemson is the best ever to field a football team. I don't know why other schools even bother to suit up on Saturday. We should just say the hell with playing the games and hand the trophy to Clemson every year. They are so awesome and can't be beat. Even the NFL fears Clemson and they could win the Super Bowl if they wanted to.

Reactions: wob
You seriously give no respect to Notre Dame? They crushed USC last week who crushed Utah this week. I understand that doesn't mean much but ND seems legit. And Clemson beat them. Actually killed them until they took their foot off the gas.
I agree that SC has a chance to upset Clemson this year. The rivalry game is always the scariest. But I think Clemson is strong enough this year that they will pull it out. We'll see. I for sure think Clemson would beat LSU but that's just my opinion.
USC west? Really? LOL

Exactly. Call him any name you want but "clemsoning" was tommy Bowden. Dabo has won 35 straight against unranked opponents. The guy is legit. He may be goofy. He may be silly. But he wins. And he makes Clemson football fun. Isn't that what it's about. I've been lucky enough to fly up from Florida for 3 games this year and its just fun. Everyone is so happy. It could end any week. We could lose anytime. But right now, it's f*^&king fun!
Um, he lost to maryland, south florida, nc st, ga tech, aaaand WEST VIRGINIA.

the only reason he hasn't clemsoned more is because the acc as a whole is down, va tech, miami, ga tech, north carolina, nc st, bc, heck even wake Forrest used to be better.

The last 4 years yall, and fsu are the only teams with a pulse in the acc.

I stand by my prediction though it may take a little longer but datboy will chizik you guys soon.

I have a unique perspective being that I have a degree from both Bama and Clemson.

Truth is that If Clemson beats FSU, they will have wins against two quality opponents and a chance to play in a championship game. They're good and very close to elite. A playoff win over a Bama, LSU, or other top team seals elite status.

It's about time all of you guys quit pimping the SEC and worry about South Carolina. The SEC isn't your conference. You are still considered a junior league member by the established conference powers. There isn't a soul outside of Columbia that sees you as anything other than a perennial also ran that managed to attract a few transcendent talents at the same time and put together a nice run. No one... and I mean NO ONE in the conference is wondering what happened to South Carolina. The prevailing opinion is that the good years was the anomaly. What you see now is far more typical.

As far as Clemson is concerned, they are the talk of college football. It isn't Clemson's fault that perrennial powers Miami and Va Tech aren't good... heck... the vaunted SEC powers get to have conference cupcakes like Vandy and South Carolina on their schedules along with winnable games like Arkansas, MSU, Auburn and Tennessee as well. The ONLY team that would be favored over Clemson in neutral site game is Alabama.

That's it.

Quit banging on Clemson. They're doing good things the right way. Rather than tear them down, try to learn something from it.
LMAO

Cu is playing better than us for sure. But to say they have played anyone worth a darn is a stretch. ND is the best win so far and that's all on the schedule. Including us. Not a strong SOS at all.

Reactions: Cock_Donor
"woodshed Clemson" are u kidding me. They are definitely playing this year like one of top 4 teams. Nobody will beat them this regular season and conference championship.

Few in the country could beat them... As soon as people take off the garnet glasses and admit this the sooner the better.

Alabama is the only team I can see that could beat them , maybe

I hate that the tigers are this good... but this is a fact
Thanks for your kind words on this subject.

I think the teams near / at the top that could give Clemson fits are:
Stanford (Bullies)
Baylor (no defense, but can score on anyone it seems)
TCU (See above - Baylor 2.0)
Ohio State (i guess. They seem to struggle against everyone)
Alabama / LSU

The last time he had to call plays or had anything to do with it, his offense was a dumpster fire. Just facts. He had to hire Morris to install a new scheme.

There is no way that he should ever call a play against, as long as he is coach there. No reason for him to carry a play-sheet, so I'm going to make fun of him for it.

uscbeckham, do you have any credible sources for your information? I read, in my opinion, a lot of Clemson Tiger news and I've never seen anything that would lead me to think the way you think.

A fresh spin on the classic game...

Would you rather stomach an Urban Meyer-led Ohio State repeating as champions or endure a babbling, dancing Dabo leading Clemson to their first title in 30+ years?

"Neither" isn't an option.

If neither's not an option I'd prefer clemson win it. I have quite a few clemson friends and they'd be happy, I know a few OSU fans ... they're friendly enough but act too much like Tom Weiskopf to suit me, i.e., they're fine when things go well but terrible to be around when they don't. So what you didn't win the Masters, pimento cheese is still cheap and 2nd alone in 2015 would still have paid $1MM+. 50th place paid $25 grand. Be happy.

FIRST you have to play in the game and I don't think either of those teams gets there.

I think he's talking at playing Alabama at Alabama would be one loss and maybe a loss at LSU....that would be about the only way they have 2 losses
Not so. You don't play the other SEC teams in a vacuum. If you circle those "one or two teams" on your schedule that you think will be tough games, then you are sure to lose some others you hadn't counted on. Every team in every conference gears up for the "big" games. The difference in the SEC is that after you play that big emotional game against UGA, Auburn, or LSU, you don't get to follow it up with a road trip to Wake Forest or Boston College to collect yourself. You follow it up with a road trip to Gainesville, Knoxville, College Station, or Fayetteville - big and hostile environments with teams that have enough talent to beat you. These are places that you don't just roll into expecting to walk out with a win - you have to earn it.

Is Clemson a better team this year overall than Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, and Texas A&M? Probably. But would they go undefeated against those four (3 on the road) sandwiched between games against LSU and the rest of our SEC schedule? Heck, no.

Make no mistake, Clemson is good this year and we suck. The differences between our two teams' record can't be explained by the schedule and I'm not trying to do that. But to say there are only two teams in the SEC better than Clemson and, therefore, only two games they could lose, ignores the cumulative effect of playing a tougher schedule week in and week out.

Exactly. Call him any name you want but "clemsoning" was tommy Bowden. Dabo has won 35 straight against unranked opponents. The guy is legit. He may be goofy. He may be silly. But he wins. And he makes Clemson football fun. Isn't that what it's about. I've been lucky enough to fly up from Florida for 3 games this year and its just fun. Everyone is so happy. It could end any week. We could lose anytime. But right now, it's f*^&king fun!
Hang onto that handle, clemtard....you're fooling no one here......just one more in a long list of impotent flaccid trolls....

This is what Dabo has on his sheet he carries around- a nice pic of his mommy- no need to make fun of a guy for that!

old-lady-in-palm-tree-swimsuit.jpg

You guys are delusional. What a bunch of losers. Clemson is going to smash your pathetic team in the mouth. You losers talk the talk but can't walk the walk .

Ya'll crack me up! What does it really matter? He is a coach USC would love to have. Ive seen so many make fun of him before Spurlid quit. Now I see everyone saying that they way a cheerleader type like Dabo. Ya'll would be luck to have a coach like him!

Good luck the rest of the season!
LMAO you should Crack yourself up. Carolina would not love to have dumbo. He's a joke. He might be winning a few games, but he's still a laughing stock.

sisters of the acc which is what they did in '81; as the teams ranked ahead of them fall, the taters keep a "0" in the L column and that is all it takes to rise in the polls, I believe that '81 was a record year for the number of undefeated #1 teams to get beat (6?) and clem was left as the only undefeated and thus rose to the top spot, so their entry into this year's Final Four is inevitable barring a miracle win by us

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT