ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever is in charge of Clemson football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epitome of "coot logic"
We know that logic is foreign to you guys, what you need to realize is that the pay on the back and atta boy you all are over here seeking so desperately will call on deaf ears for any gamecock fan with balls and a backbone.

Example... y'all may be good, but I hate orange and purple and I wouldn't give you credit if you brought peace to the middle east, or discovered free energy. So far all you have to offer is kudzu, animal husbandry, 1 cheated title and one overrated year.

When I made that post they only had 45. Clemson has the easiest schedule out of any top 5 team and it's not debatable.

It's quite debatable actually. Current ESPN FPI projections have Clemson's schedule to rank 31st. Ahead of Ohio State (58th), Mich. State (57th), Baylor (56th), and TCU (41st).

But carry on with your incorrect statements ITT

It's quite debatable actually. Current ESPN FPI projections have Clemson's schedule to rank 31st. Ahead of Ohio State (58th), Mich. State (57th), Baylor (56th), and TCU (41st).

Espn also ranked BC defense 1.

Hey stuppy, that's a projection. It actually won't mean jack-squat when selection time comes around.

Funny how you taters love ESPN if they say anything positive about your team (which is rare) but they're "eSECpn" any other time. Then again y'all have never liked facing the truth and reality about your team.

Hey stuppy, that's a projection. It actually won't mean jack-squat when selection time comes around.

Funny how you taters love ESPN if they say anything positive about your team (which is rare) but they're "eSECpn" any other time. Then again y'all have never liked facing the truth and reality about your team.
They won't get what you just said.
582x386px-LL-47e8dbce_Point_over_your_head1.jpeg

Thanks pal. Why don't you take a look at the statement I was addressing before flapping your gums with your butt hurt opinions?

Approval? LOL. Exposing delusion is more what I was going for. Based on what I've seen thus far, it's been easier than expected.
Then why are you here spouting statistics nobody here gives 2 rat craps about? lol. Yeah you want our approval it's obvious.

I never went on taternet or sad apple when we were routinely owning you guys because I didn't and still don't care what you think.

Thanks pal. Why don't you take a look at the statement I was addressing before flapping your gums with your butt hurt opinions?
No butt hurt here jackass, and I don't need to go back and read anything to know how delusional you taters are and how you think. What you posted was a "projection"...maybe you should google the word.
Quoting a "projection" doesn't change the fact that CU has one of the easiest schedules of any team in the entire sport. If that makes your butt sore or your member limp then maybe you shouldn't be over here looking for opinions. So go on back to your circle jerk on the tater boards and yuck it up over beating up on nobodies. It'll come back on you soon enough and deflate everything else.

Reactions: IBleedUSC
Clem shouldn't hate ESPN. Heck ESPN might like Dabo even more than they do. He's on there nonstop and they picked Clem #2 with a lot of them saying they're #1

No butt hurt here jackass, and I don't need to go back and read anything to know how delusional you taters are and how you think. What you posted was a "projection"...maybe you should google the word.
Quoting a "projection" doesn't change the fact that CU has one of the easiest schedules of any team in the entire sport. If that makes your butt sore or your member limp then maybe you shouldn't be over here looking for opinions. So go on back to your circle jerk on the tater boards and yuck it up over beating up on nobodies. It'll come back on you soon enough and deflate everything else.

Didn't read. Based on the length, you seem real mad. Poor guy

Reactions: Mohawk Tiger
Didn't read. Based on the length, you seem real mad. Poor guy

Ahh! ALERT THE MEDIA!!!... the "clemson armada" has arrived!!! Hopefully, more successful than the Spanish Armada who UNSUCCESSFULLY attempted to invade England in 1588 ... or the English Armada that UNSUCCESSFULLY attempted to invade Lisbon in 1589; of the Armada of 1779 combining France and Spain in another UNSUCCESSFUL attempt to invade England.
Or it "might" refer to or 'could be' akin to the Portuguese India Armada's #'s 1-7 between 1500-1505 that wrecked havoc on the African coastline stealing and plundering in numerous attempts to extort 'protection payments' ... which, alas - ultimately came to 'naught after the Portuguese fleets were turned back and defeated in what was ultimately judged near suicide.

Seems those 'Armada's' had an inflated opinion of their capabilities!!! (too?)... as it's a certainty that some things never change.

Heck, maybe it simply 'refers' to the Nissan Armada ... a bulky, seemingly impressive BIG truck to look at!!! - which has suffered THIRTY-THREE 'recalls' in its history since the model's introduction in 2004.

Sail on, Captain!!!
Lunacy be thy guiding STAR!!!
'clemson' ... that's synopsis for a 33-foot center-console powered by a 1955 20HP 'Wizard' outboard motor purchased from Western Auto. Looks GOOD at the Navy Yard, or at the dock or in the driveway ... but sooner or later 'pulls a clemson' - taking all-hands down with the ship to drown in sorrow.

Last edited:
Ahh! ALERT THE MEDIA!!!... the "clemson armada" has arrived!!! Hopefully, more successful than the Spanish Armada who UNSUCCESSFULLY attempted to invade England in 1588 ... or the English Armada that UNSUCCESSFULLY attempted to invade Lisbon in 1589; of the Armada of 1779 combining France and Spain in another UNSUCCESSFUL attempt to invade England.
Or it "might" refer to or 'could be' akin to the Portuguese India Armada's #'s 1-7 between 1500-1505 that wrecked havoc on the African coastline stealing and plundering in numerous attempts to extort 'protection payments' ... which, alas - ultimately came to 'naught after the Portuguese fleets were turned back and defeated in what was ultimately judged near suicide.

Seems those 'Armada's' had an inflated opinion of their capabilities!!! (too?)... as it's a certainty that some things never change.

Heck, maybe it simply 'refers' to the Nissan Armada ... a bulky, seemingly impressive BIG truck to look at!!! - which has suffered THIRTY-THREE 'recalls' in its history since the model's introduction in 2004.

Sail on, Captain!!!
Lunacy be thy guiding STAR!!!
'clemson' ... that's synopsis for a 33-foot center-console powered by a 1955 20HP 'Wizard' outboard motor purchased from Western Auto. Looks GOOD at the Navy Yard, or at the dock or in the driveway ... but sooner or later 'pulls a clemson' - taking all-hands down with the ship to drown in sorrow.

Excellent

What A CROCK OF SHIT!! Some of ya'll have lost your ever loving MINDS! OSU, BAMA, LSU, FSU... even teams like BAYLOR, OREGON... Clemzun is having a good SEASON, but they do not hold a candle to the best PROGRAMS in the nation. From a prestige, facilities, consistency... Stand point they aren't even close. Their name has become a verb synonymous with losing to bad teams... GET A FN GRIP MAN.
I don't think Clemson is the best team in the country, but we will be winning 10 or more games for the 5th season in a row. Facilities and consistency is there my friend. Yeah we've won 35 straight games to non ranked opponents so that verb is obsolete just like your football program. You will never win the way you won for those three outstanding 11 win seasons. It's over. Time to face reality Gamecock loser.....I mean Lifer.

I don't think Clemson is the best team in the country, but we will be winning 10 or more games for the 5th season in a row. Facilities and consistency is there my friend. Yeah we've won 35 straight games to non ranked opponents so that verb is obsolete just like your football program. You will never win the way you won for those three outstanding 11 win seasons. It's over. Time to face reality Gamecock loser.....I mean Lifer.
loser is being happy with a total douche like datboy as coach now run on home tater.

loser is being happy with a total douche like datboy as coach now run on home tater.
Yeah, and playing 8-9 scrimmages a year versus candy-ass teams to pad your win total. Pillow fights for all their conference games except 2 (1 before this season) and still scheduling FCS non-conference pillow fights. What's there to be so proud of...other than Clempsoning for 2 seasons. Their bragging about their non-conference wins is a mask to their failures in big games. It's like a Gamecock fan bragging that we've won more games against top 25 teams the past 5 years to deflect from the fact that we stink now. I think most Gamecock fans are realistic and would never do that. But even when the taters are down they look for worthless stats to try and convince people otherwise. All is takes is for one to come up with something meaningless, and it spreads throughout the fanbase like wildfire. And always has.
Only one way to describe it...delusional.

Yeah, and playing 8-9 scrimmages a year versus candy-ass teams to pad your win total. Pillow fights for all their conference games except 2 (1 before this season) and still scheduling FCS non-conference pillow fights. What's there to be so proud of...other than Clempsoning for 2 seasons. Their bragging about their non-conference wins is a mask to their failures in big games. It's like a Gamecock fan bragging that we've won more games against top 25 teams the past 5 years to deflect from the fact that we stink now. I think most Gamecock fans are realistic and would never do that. But even when the taters are down they look for worthless stats to try and convince people otherwise. All is takes is for one to come up with something meaningless, and it spreads throughout the fanbase like wildfire. And always has.
Only one way to describe it...delusional.
Ding ding ding ding

Espn also ranked BC defense 1.
They were ranked number 1 because their defensive statistics. ESPN had nothing to do with it. Statistically they were the number 1 defense at that time. So, Albert tell me how that had any thing to do with ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT