ADVERTISEMENT

WHY aren't the Taters playing a football game for the SECOND week . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

67gamecock

Oct 3, 2000
Lexington, SC
In-a-row? It's not enough that they compete in that joke-of-a-conference, the ACC (aka the A-She-She), but then those perverted sheep-humpers have to go and schedule OPEN DATES to open the season. Disgraceful! They should be thrown into the Southern Conference along with their conference peers minus FSU, but I doubt if the SoCon would have them.

I know right, I wish we could have started out with the 9th place a she she team and a team that didn't make a bowl. No doubt they are both better than wofford and app state but premier match ups they are not. How is the a she she is such a joke but barely beating one of the worst teams in it is such an accomplishment.

Awesome! It had been awhile since a little brother topic bashing Clemson, I thought you guys might have been getting some class but who am I kidding?

You seriously believe we may lose to App State? I mean, who knows, you may be right, but if we're looking at it objectively, there is no reason to believe this won't be a Clemson blowout. This just seems like you doing everything you can to prove you hate Clemson.

Keep fumbling punts and leaving receivers wide open and you'll find out some QB's can hit those guys and dropping balls near your own goal line will get you beat.

I saw many things wrong with clemson last week including your all-world LT tripping over his own feet twice overstepping to the outside when the DE faked that way then cut to the middle.

Yes, clemson is certainly beatable. It won't be a blowout and you will not 'cover' 18.5. Make the mistakes listed above AGAIN and you will pay with losses in 2015. You just think you're not gettable ... you're not even near the quality of a Top 15 team, much less Top 10.

Clemson wins this game by at least 20. First true test of the season will come a week from tonight.

Louisville on the road, in their biggest home game of the season will be pumped up and ready to play. They came close to getting the W last year in the Valley and will be hungry next Thursday. That is when we will see for the first time this year what Clemson is made of. Saturday I expect them to keep it very vanilla again on offense and win very easily over a much less talented team.

Awesome! It had been awhile since a little brother topic bashing Clemson, I thought you guys might have been getting some class but who am I kidding?
Class? You're on our board with post #17 and you want to talk about class? Hilarious. clemsux is nowhere near classy.

Go pull a clemsux somewhere else.

Last edited:
heres some of that clemson class in action....dont assume/presume you or anything clemson related is above anyone/anything else, cuz u aint

th

Word is that when the ACC went to a 9-game conference schedule, Clemson canceled home and home series against Ole Miss (2015 and 2016) and Oklahoma (2019 and 2020).

They had to fill those spots and they figured having Wofford on their schedule was just as good as having Ole Miss. LOL!

Reactions: BigTomE
The problem for Clemson is Louisville will give them a fight (they hurt Wonderboy Watson last year), Notre Dame looks good and I can't wait for them to send the rednecks to the exits by the 3rd quarter when they come to taterville, and FSU is in Clemson's head since wins are much harder to come by now that Bobby isn't there to roll over anymore for them. Then there's GT. poor ol taters, that's too many tough teams in a year!

Louisville on the road, in their biggest home game of the season will be pumped up and ready to play. They came close to getting the W last year in the Valley and will be hungry next Thursday. That is when we will see for the first time this year what Clemson is made of. Saturday I expect them to keep it very vanilla again on offense and win very easily over a much less talented team.

Playing an unranked team that is 0-1 constitutes a "test" in the ACC.

Reactions: Cocky kebo57
Want to compare out of conference schedules?
Wofford
Ap State
Notre Dame
USC

UNC
UCF
The Citadel
Clemson

That's the 'clearest' it's ever been presented and you're right
. You play an Independent and an SEC team while we draw two ACC foes. You win, your 'out of conference' schedule IS harder. Now compare 'league' opposition.

SEVEN of our remaining games are against Top 25 teams while you play THREE ... that's FOUR (4) games you're essentially 'spotted' over 'Carolina before the season even starts. Your schedule is WEAK!!! ... and you CONSISTENTLY LOSE the 'big games' EVERY YEAR!!!

Wofford
Ap State
Notre Dame
USC

UNC
UCF
The Citadel
Clemson

Fairly similar honestly with each team having (1) FCS opponent, but looking at it realistically, App St is (1) year removed from FCS. There is no doubt that UNC and KY are tougher opponents to open the season with than Wofford and App St.. You're definitely getting more of a chance to "tune up" in that sense..

However, I give you a point for ND. They are likely the toughest of all the teams on either schedule. IMO, OOC schedules=push. You have the hardest, but also 2 of the easiest. We look to be more in the middle to upper half. Your easy ones just happen to come together at the beginning of the schedule, thus giving it a bit of an easier appeal..

You seriously believe we may lose to App State? I mean, who knows, you may be right, but if we're looking at it objectively, there is no reason to believe this won't be a Clemson blowout. This just seems like you doing everything you can to prove you hate Clemson.

Says the idiot with that screen name.

In-a-row? It's not enough that they compete in that joke-of-a-conference, the ACC (aka the A-She-She), but then those perverted sheep-humpers have to go and schedule OPEN DATES to open the season. Disgraceful! They should be thrown into the Southern Conference along with their conference peers minus FSU, but I doubt if the SoCon would have them.

Who cares! The obsession with Clemson continues. Geez you people!

Reactions: wentzel25
Our OOC is tougher than theirs because Clemson is the best team on either team's OOC. And yes before someone replies Clemson will beat Notre Dame. Notre Dame is overrated every single year. Beating a terrible Texas team who had to demote their coordinators right after the game isn't a big win.

Our OOC is tougher than theirs because Clemson is the best team on either team's OOC. And yes before someone replies Clemson will beat Notre Dame. Notre Dame is overrated every single year. Beating a terrible Texas team who had to demote their coordinators right after the game isn't a big win.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Notre Dame is nothing compared to Clempzin. They ain't got near the success in the past 120 years as Clempzin, or even the past 5 years.
And they don't come close to recruiting like Da-Blo does.
This game will be a blow out.

fuggetabaadit

Reactions: 75CarolinaFan
Yeah, yeah, yeah...Notre Dame is nothing compared to Clempzin. They ain't got near the success in the past 120 years as Clempzin, or even the past 5 years.
And they don't come close to recruiting like Da-Blo does.
This game will be a blow out.

fuggetabaadit

Past 5 years Clemson has a BCS game win and something Notre Dame has never won...a conference championship. Notre Dame was as always extraordinarily overrated and was humiliated in a National Championship game they didn't deserve to even be in. They would have lost to every single team in a BCS bowl that year. Clemson has been the better team the last 5 years. What Notre Dame did back when Rudy was on campus isn't relevant to today. Clemson has a whole lot more talented team than Notre Dame.

Past 5 years Clemson has a BCS game win and something Notre Dame has never won...a conference championship. Notre Dame was as always extraordinarily overrated and was humiliated in a National Championship game they didn't deserve to even be in. They would have lost to every single team in a BCS bowl that year. Clemson has been the better team the last 5 years. What Notre Dame did back when Rudy was on campus isn't relevant to today. Clemson has a whole lot more talented team than Notre Dame.

Says ND, who has always been independent, never won a conference championship.
duh

Then says...after gloating over a charity bowl selection for placing #2 in the weakest P5 conference...which is why the BCS series is history now...belittles ND for being humiliated in a bcs championship...something that CU never came close too.
duh-huh

Then belittles ND's history and 9 National Championships all recognized by sports media and legit by consensus...vs CU's one lone claim and voted #1 by a couple of media sources.
duh-huh-huh

'nuf sed

I know right, I wish we could have started out with the 9th place a she she team and a team that didn't make a bowl. No doubt they are both better than wofford and app state but premier match ups they are not. How is the a she she is such a joke but barely beating one of the worst teams in it is such an accomplishment.
You mean that same team with ten returning starters on Offense who scored more points than any other team on your Tigers #1 defense last year.

Reactions: Pruittmatt44
You mean that same team with ten returning starters on Offense who scored more points than any other team on your Tigers #1 defense last year.

I seem to remember them getting hammered by Georgia. UNC also didn't do much scoring until garbage time and Clemson did blow them out

I for one am glad to see a couple of cupcakes to start the year for a change. Especially with the off season losses and having to start a freshman LT. Since 2012, Clemson has opened with Auburn and Georgia, and will open @ Auburn again in 2016.

Looks like South Carolina has their "tune up" game right before playing the most important game of the year. I really don't see a problem with either teams' scheduling.

Things are usually not as they are advertised. The ACC is not as bad as people are led to believe... and the SEC is not as great as ESPN pumps them up to be.

Reactions: Tigerpaw00
Because their ACC schedule is too tough...they have to lighten it up a bit....LMAO....

Wofford
Ap State
Notre Dame
USC

UNC
UCF
The Citadel
Clemson
Everyone, take note! Notre Dame is not in the ACC, according to this fellow, but just watch the taters claim ACC domination for each ND win during the season. This will happen more times than Liberace touched a piano.

Last edited:
LOL...you saying we don't have class on our board...do you comprehend how classless that sounds? Wow...are you tater fans really that stupid?

I for one am glad to see a couple of cupcakes to start the year for a change. Especially with the off season losses and having to start a freshman LT. Since 2012, Clemson has opened with Auburn and Georgia, and will open @ Auburn again in 2016.

Looks like South Carolina has their "tune up" game right before playing the most important game of the year. I really don't see a problem with either teams' scheduling.

Things are usually not as they are advertised. The ACC is not as bad as people are led to believe... and the SEC is not as great as ESPN pumps them up to be.

Watch it, Solid Orange re: that last sentence above. You know better than that - on BOTH counts.

I agree that the SEC is currently the best conference. My disagreement is in the size of the gap.
We can look back to the regular season finales and bowl games from last year as examples to prove this point. Who knows what will happen this year. I'm just excited that college football is back.

one thing for sure, with all the BS coming out of Clemson and Dabo raving about his elite program and being superior to everyone in every way, they will faced jacked up opponents every game this year. They might even regret making such bold statements about their greatness by the end of the season.

Reactions: Boomplusboboisnatty
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT