ADVERTISEMENT

WHY aren't the Taters playing a football game for the SECOND week . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to compare out of conference schedules?
Wofford
Ap State
Notre Dame
USC

UNC
UCF
The Citadel
Clemson
It has already been stated in many national publications that we have the #2 most difficult schedule in the nation this year so don't even go there!

one thing for sure, with all the BS coming out of Clemson and Dabo raving about his elite program and being superior to everyone in every way, they will faced jacked up opponents every game this year. They might even regret making such bold statements about their greatness by the end of the season.
That's a bit extreme and also false. He's excited about his program. It's a good time for Clemson, he has every right to be.

I for one am glad to see a couple of cupcakes to start the year for a change. Especially with the off season losses and having to start a freshman LT. Since 2012, Clemson has opened with Auburn and Georgia, and will open @ Auburn again in 2016.

Looks like South Carolina has their "tune up" game right before playing the most important game of the year. I really don't see a problem with either teams' scheduling.

Things are usually not as they are advertised. The ACC is not as bad as people are led to believe... and the SEC is not as great as ESPN pumps them up to be.
Clemsux has 2 cupcake, a real game on Thursday night & then takes a bye week. 9 days off to get ready for ND. Hilarious. Try playing an SEC schedule. We can't take bye weeks before every big game.

And the a c c is as bad and most people believe.

Steve Spurrier, " Clemson plays Wofford this weekend and I admire them for doing that, playing instate schools and giving them a chance...."

Clemsux has 2 cupcake, a real game on Thursday night & then takes a bye week. 9 days off to get ready for ND. Hilarious. Try playing an SEC schedule. We can't take bye weeks before every big game.

If the ACC is so bad why are y'all so proud of beating one of the worst teams in it?

Past 5 years Clemson has a BCS game win and something Notre Dame has never won...a conference championship. Notre Dame was as always extraordinarily overrated and was humiliated in a National Championship game they didn't deserve to even be in. They would have lost to every single team in a BCS bowl that year. Clemson has been the better team the last 5 years. What Notre Dame did back when Rudy was on campus isn't relevant to today. Clemson has a whole lot more talented team than Notre Dame.

You also got a record for the BIGGEST BLOWOUT in BCS HISTORY....and Notre Dame doesn't have a conference championship you dolt because they don't play in a conference in football and haven't.....

But your right....you got way more tradition etc etc than Notre Dame....You do realize the whole world laughs at you idiots cause your wannabe's......

Your current Head Coach has to go out, run his mouth, act like a child, so the sports world will notice him and his team....Why? Cause they are wannabe's.....Otherwise he would shut up and let the results speak for themselves....

You wannabe so bad you got banned after you bought a MNC cause you thought that might make you relevant....It didn't and you arent!

Your a decent team in the weakest power 5 conference in the country.....wow what an accomplishment.....but your too stupid to realize that the reason you get NO RESPECT is because everyone one in the world knows this but you....

You don't get any respect because outside of Pickens County no one cares about you, your made up history, your grand visions of being someone that you aren't, never have been, and likely never will be....

Your over here on this board because you have nothing on your own board to talk about, no one else comes to visit you and the only way you can continue to feel relevant is because you can still get a rise out of some South Carolina fans......

You can spot a Clempsum fan easily these days....they are the ones standing in the crowd yelling "look at me, look at me".....cause otherwise no one knows them and no one cares.....

Get a life, find a real conference and come back when you actually play teams that matter week in and week out!

Last edited:
If the ACC is so bad why are y'all so proud of beating one of the worst teams in it?
Who's proud? We're just glad we have a W. The taters were predicting we'd lose.

Ya'll are the excited ones, beating powerhouse Wofford. Get real.

Do you even think before you post? Or just make up stuff, as is the norm for clemsux fans. Wow.

Reactions: 67gamecock

Where did you see anyone on here "proud" of beating one of the teams from the weakest power 5 conference in the country?

To the contrary most were PO'ed that we didn't blow them out and I can somewhat understand their frustration.....

If your so proud of your team and your conference go over to YOUR BOARD or one of YOUR CONFERENCE OPPONENTS BOARDS and post there......

Unlike you we actually have a decent team to play this week, like we did last week, and will have the following week and the week after that and on and on.....

Its SEC football...there aren't any "gimme" games here.....

Come back in late November when we are actually concerned with you......

I agree that the SEC is currently the best conference. My disagreement is in the size of the gap.
We can look back to the regular season finales and bowl games from last year as examples to prove this point. Who knows what will happen this year. I'm just excited that college football is back.
One season does not make a trend and better ACC teams beating bad SEC teams proves nothing. The hard evidence we do have to point to is the financial gap between the two conferences. That gap will only continue to grow.

"Come back in late November when we are actually concerned with you" the title of the post suggests y'all are. I'm responding to a post about taters. I'm here because I like different opinions and I like to give mine even if nobody cares. For instance it's my opinion that y'all have 6 teams on your schedule that I would consider gimme games for Clemson.

We're not. In fact we were embarrassed by the outcome although we won.

heres some of that clemson class in action....dont assume/presume you or anything clemson related is above anyone/anything else, cuz u aint

th
http://www.tigernet.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/89-1005085-11088507-92457/USC1.jpg
USC1.jpg

I for one am glad to see a couple of cupcakes to start the year for a change. Especially with the off season losses and having to start a freshman LT. Since 2012, Clemson has opened with Auburn and Georgia, and will open @ Auburn again in 2016.

Looks like South Carolina has their "tune up" game right before playing the most important game of the year. I really don't see a problem with either teams' scheduling.

Thins are usually not as they are advertised. The ACC is not as bad as people are led to believe... and the SEC is not as great as ESPN pumps them up to be.

Dude, Clemson is not close to being the most important game on our schedule. That is a prime example of Clemson thinking more abt themselves than everyone else. Haha

I agree that the SEC is currently the best conference. My disagreement is in the size of the gap.
We can look back to the regular season finales and bowl games from last year as examples to prove this point. Who knows what will happen this year. I'm just excited that college football is back.
What's different this year than any other year? Even during the BIG FIVE...You guys still won your 8, 9 or 10 games...You always do....it's not because you're great...because you normally loose the ones most people consider you too...you only beat those 6 or 7 cupcakes year end and year out and then luck up on a couple others...You guys think national championship every year at the beginning and then you fall flat on your face...nothing wrong with setting goals...but come on EVERY FRIGGIN YEAR....national championship contenders!!!!!

WooPee...1 year in about 20 you actually went 4-0 against the SEC and all of a sudden the "gap has closed"....lol..

Who's proud? We're just glad we have a W. The taters were predicting we'd lose.

Ya'll are the excited ones, beating powerhouse Wofford. Get real.

Do you even think before you post? Or just make up stuff, as is the norm for clemsux fans. Wow.

wasn't SC fans excited about beating Wofford last year? Oh no, that was Furman and South Alabama. What about putting 70 points on Coastal? Excited then? I'm sure they will be excited after The Citadel game too. But you know what, that's what you do, you get excited about a win.

The OzWizard was a fraud, kinda like Clemson's defense.

aren't we all frauds on here? hiding behind a made up screen name, no physical being, just a badge icon. Attacking each other over things we are all guilty of doing ourselves? Running the score up on lower opponents...shooting birds at the game...being disgusted by the other fanbase...

wasn't SC fans excited about beating Wofford last year? Oh no, that was Furman and South Alabama. What about putting 70 points on Coastal? Excited then? I'm sure they will be excited after The Citadel game too. But you know what, that's what you do, you get excited about a win.
Make up more crap. That's what clemsux does.

Ya'll beat your chests over nothing. You're #2 at beating the worst teams (not ranked). Not even #1, yet taternet & the fans are so proud of it. Hilarious.

Here's what gets Carolina fans excited: we've beat clemsux 5 in a row and 5 out the last 6 years. And that's when clemsux was the best they've ever been in their stormy history. How many 11 win seasons & Carolina is stomping you? Haha. Won the a c c, while we beat you and then you set a record for having the most points scored against any bowl game, ever. Great job!

aren't we all frauds on here? hiding behind a made up screen name, no physical being, just a badge icon. Attacking each other over things we are all guilty of doing ourselves? Running the score up on lower opponents...shooting birds at the game...being disgusted by the other fanbase...
Maybe. But you're the one who's lurking and took time to create a user name on your rival's website and post nonsense. I'm not on taternet. What a sad life.

You seriously believe we may lose to App State? I mean, who knows, you may be right, but if we're looking at it objectively, there is no reason to believe this won't be a Clemson blowout. This just seems like you doing everything you can to prove you hate Clemson.
It will go down close in the 4th quater

Maybe. But you're the one who's lurking and took time to create a user name on your rival's website and post nonsense. I'm not on taternet. What a sad life.

I love college football and the "nonsense" I post is on par with all other nonsense posted here, TigerNet, WarChant, DawgVent and other message boards. All have passionate fans. I read the posts. Its entertainment. I post. Its entertainment. Its just like watching TV land. It never gets old. I get a good laugh and maybe learn something too. I've lived in Columbia and the upstate. I have great friends on both sides, so I like the banter, its what rivals do. One does no right, while the other does no wrong. If that's a sad life, then so be it.

I love college football and the "nonsense" I post is on par with all other nonsense posted here, TigerNet, WarChant, DawgVent and other message boards. All have passionate fans. I read the posts. Its entertainment. I post. Its entertainment. Its just like watching TV land. It never gets old. I get a good laugh and maybe learn something too. I've lived in Columbia and the upstate. I have great friends on both sides, so I like the banter, its what rivals do. One does no right, while the other does no wrong. If that's a sad life, then so be it.
Yup. Sad & pathetic, lurking & flaming on our board. Nobody cares what you think. Go pull a clemsux somewhere else.

Make up more crap. That's what clemsux does.

Ya'll beat your chests over nothing. You're #2 at beating the worst teams (not ranked). Not even #1, yet taternet & the fans are so proud of it. Hilarious.

Here's what gets Carolina fans excited: we've beat clemsux 5 in a row and 5 out the last 6 years. And that's when clemsux was the best they've ever been in their stormy history. How many 11 win seasons & Carolina is stomping you? Haha. Won the a c c, while we beat you and then you set a record for having the most points scored against any bowl game, ever. Great job!

What crap am I making up? Clemson beat Wofford. SC beat Furman. Woop tee doo! Clemson beat SC State. SC beat South Alabama Woop tee doo! I dont see either fan base boasting about any of those wins. Sure there are those few, just like every fan base has bad apples. Clemson got their ass handed to them by WVA, setting a record for worst bowl blowout. But dont forget SC set a record for worst blowout in a SECCG. I know, those games are not even close to being comparable.

What crap am I making up? Clemson beat Wofford. SC beat Furman. Woop tee doo! Clemson beat SC State. SC beat South Alabama Woop tee doo! I dont see either fan base boasting about any of those wins. Sure there are those few, just like every fan base has bad apples. Clemson got their ass handed to them by WVA, setting a record for worst bowl blowout. But dont forget SC set a record for worst blowout in a SECCG. I know, those games are not even close to being comparable.
Haha. How many user names are you on now? I'll just put you on ignore until you're banned again. Your opinion means nothing.

Please go to the clemson board if you are going to post about them. They talk about clemson there we talk about the gamecocks here until we play clemson.

I just watch movies.

Please go to the clemson board if you are going to post about them. They talk about clemson there we talk about the gamecocks here until we play clemson.
Did you not notice the title of the post and really a lot of post on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT