ADVERTISEMENT

Why I hope Tebow makes it as TE...or whatever he wants to do

GarnetBeamer

Dec 7, 2020
For all the limp-wristed whiners who can't stop whimpering that Tebow doesn't "deserve" another shot in the NFL, this is why I hope he does. This is just the smallest sample of kids whose lives have been completely changed by the Tebow Cure Hospital in the Philippines. The slack-jawed losers who are saying it's unjust that Tebow may be getting another shot before Kaepernick should go to the Philippines and look these kids in the face and tell them why Tebow is a horrible person. Kaepernick has done nothing but help himself and fatten his wallet. Tebow can have every shot he wants if it means he puts his efforts and resources towards helping the helpless. These are kids who would have otherwise had no hope. What has Kaepernick ever done for anyone besides himself?

So Tebow curb-stomped us when he was at UF. Grow a pair and get over it. So you're an atheist and hate him because he believes in God. Grow a pair and get over it. So you blame Tebow that the media creates a media frenzy wherever he goes. Grow a pair and get over it.

If Tebow never plays another down of football in his life, he'll have had a far more consequential career than just about any other player who has ever played the game. Because of what he did with what he was given. I'd much rather see a Tim Tebow succeed than some self-absorbed player b/c of he uses his resources.

He's not a great football player. So what? Someone who gives this much to help other people can have whatever they want in my opinion.

fc1efcd5206c7e9302ea5d6db3818950.jpeg

03b3353256b5f30bdafb470ff10f73fe.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019-09-20_at_3.44.57_PM-min.png

Karen_Grace_is_admitted_to_the_Tebow_CURE_Hospital_for_clubbed_feet.jpg

Jocy_before_surgery_at_the_Tebow_CURE_Hospital.jpg

Before-After-1-915x620.png

Philippines_Alex_Header2.jpg

19945-philippines_mitch_tch5292_update1024.jpg

Last edited:
AMEN BROTHER!! Tebow is a Top Notch human being who took alot of grief for publicly showing his faith! Woe to you who gave the grief!! In the end times people will be persecuted for their faith.....and he was! Terribly wrong what the public and media put that kid through.....sickening! The man has devoted his life to helping others less fortunate than him and he deserves all the shots and all the spoils of life that he wants as far as I'm concerned!

GOD BLESS TIM TEBOW!

He hit .273 at AA in 2018, then not so hot in 2019.

Just the fact he could pick up baseball after so many years and do that at least one season at a professional level was pretty impressive.

So why not if your Urban Meyer and you have the history that you have with him, give him a shot

Ok as a human being I love Tim Tebow . As a role model I love Tim Tebow . Here’s my only issue ... he’s 33 years old , has been out of football for nearly a decade and he’s never played TE . Screw Kap , I could care less about him . My issue is I’m sure there’s a very good young TE that went undrafted that deserved this opportunity. Again I love Tebow , but I think this is a ticket grab by J-ville because even if he never plays a down Tebow will sale seats . Just don’t like the optics of it . No other team or coach in the NFL would remotely consider this .

Ok as a human being I love Tim Tebow . As a role model I love Tim Tebow . Here’s my only issue ... he’s 33 years old , has been out of football for nearly a decade and he’s never played TE . Screw Kap , I could care less about him . My issue is I’m sure there’s a very good young TE that went undrafted that deserved this opportunity. Again I love Tebow , but I think this is a ticket grab by J-ville because even if he never plays a down Tebow will sale seats . Just don’t like the optics of it . No other team or coach in the NFL would remotely consider this .
Right. Kind of like the White Sox and Michael Jordan? Not a ticket grab at all.

What if Tebow ends up never taking any meaningful snaps, but as a famous player who understands Urbans system he is a great locker room leader?

Or what if Urban just wants his friend to have one last shot at his dream? Is that wrong now?

In a former career I hired a guy once and gave him a shot. Several years later he was running a project for another company that we had a bid in on. He repaid that favor and gave us a shot. Is that wrong now?

What if it’s both a last chance favor and a ticket grab? Is that wrong?
Its called who you know not what you. I guess in 2021 though that is also somehow wrong and should no longer happen

Tebow would have been better off in ANY other minor league organization other than the Mets. They can’t develop players for crap. I went to the Fireflies game the other night and my God the difference in the Royals organization compared to the Mets. The players looked bigger, they could hit, they just were an all around better baseball team. Had Tebow been drafted by any other team and went through their farm system I think he would have been better off.

• Wow
Reactions: LakewoodCock
Hey Clowney.....Put your money where your mouth is bro!
He literally just shared Dez's tweet to his Instagram story. It wasn't like he was straight up talking smack. Relax.

Also

What if Tebow ends up never taking any meaningful snaps, but as a famous player who understands Urbans system he is a great locker room leader?

Or what if Urban just wants his friend to have one last shot at his dream? Is that wrong now?

In a former career I hired a guy once and gave him a shot. Several years later he was running a project for another company that we had a bid in on. He repaid that favor and gave us a shot. Is that wrong now?

Its called who you know not what you. I guess in 2021 though that is also somehow wrong and should no longer happen

I don’t think Jordan should have taken up a roster spot either and yes it was definitely a ticket grab . I’m sure Tebow will be a great locker room guy and will help the younger guys but do you not agree that the only reason he got this shot is because it’s Urban and it’s J-ville . Now if Tebow would have made this move when he was 25 I could get behind it . Dude is 33 years old . Guys like Myles Garrett and Khalil Mack will eat him for breakfast . I love Tebow and would love to see him succeed but it just looks desperate.

AMEN BROTHER!! Tebow is a Top Notch human being who took alot of grief for publicly showing his faith! Woe to you who gave the grief!! In the end times people will be persecuted for their faith.....and he was! Terribly wrong what the public and media put that kid through.....sickening! The man has devoted his life to helping others less fortunate than him and he deserves all the shots and all the spoils of life that he wants as far as I'm concerned!

GOD BLESS TIM TEBOW!
I'm with you 100%! Being a wonderful human being counts as something. As mentioned above Tim Tebow has taken what was given to him and has made this world a lot better place.

GOD BLESS TIM TEBOW!

I don’t think Jordan should have taken up a roster spot either and yes it was definitely a ticket grab . I’m sure Tebow will be a great locker room guy and will help the younger guys but do you not agree that the only reason he got this shot is because it’s Urban and it’s J-ville . Now if Tebow would have made this move when he was 25 I could get behind it . Dude is 33 years old . Guys like Myles Garrett and Khalil Mack will eat him for breakfast . I love Tebow and would love to see him succeed but it just looks desperate.
Jordan never took up a roster spot.

Op is full of hate. Ppl upset that Tebow is getting a shot has nothing to do with Kaep. It’s that he has been out of football for 8 years and gets a try a position he refused to play before. The Pats asked him to play TE and he declined. I don’t see why you want to compare Kaep as his situation is completely different. If you want to compare them as ppl realize that Kaep is donating money to Americans and American Organizations. You know America first.

Last edited:

Tebow will not b able to block a half decent DE/OLB. He will get destroyed. You don’t just wake up and be able to block.

Kaepernick has done nothing but help himself and fatten his wallet. Tebow can have every shot he wants if it means he puts his efforts and resources towards helping the helpless. These are kids who would have otherwise had no hope. What has Kaepernick ever done for anyone besides himself?

Don’t have a dog in the fight. Don’t care whether Tebow gets a shot to come back or whether Kaepernick does either. Saying Kaepernick isn’t engaged in significant philanthropy is just incorrect.

Let's not forget the National Night To Shine where kids get a prom that could never go to a normal prom. Google it. I hope he does well because he gives so much back. Quite the opposite of the Lebrons of the world.

A 30-second donation of time to Google might have been beneficial.

Thank you!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." MLK

Lmao

Let's not forget the National Night To Shine where kids get a prom that could never go to a normal prom. Google it. I hope he does well because he gives so much back. Quite the opposite of the Lebrons of the world.
Umm, Lebron literally created a whole school for disadvantaged children. You just don't like Lebron because of his viewpoints. That's your prerogative, but don't make up lies.

The fact that the Pats/Bellichick wanted him to play TE shows at the very least that people in the know think he can play the position.

I don’t actually see why people care at this point. Lots of guys are invited to camp that eventually don’t make the final roster. And no team is wasting a valuable roster spot on someone they don’t think can contribute. It will all work itself out.

If being a good human being is all that it takes to be deserving of an NFL roster spot lets make Mahatma Gandhi the starting QB. Lets fill all the rosters with humanitarians. Who cares whether they have talent or not. Lets make every job more accessible to people who are "good". We could have made Mother Theresa a heart surgeon. She didn't go to medical school but she was a damn fine human being.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
If being a good human being is all that it takes to be deserving of an NFL roster spot lets make Mahatma Gandhi the starting QB. Lets fill all the rosters with humanitarians. Who cares whether they have talent or not. Lets make every job more accessible to people who are "good". We could have made Mother Theresa a heart surgeon. She didn't go to medical school but she was a damn fine human being.
Tebow does at least have some background as a successful football player. No one realistically expects his quality as a human being to get him an NFL spot. He'll be fine and do well if he doesn't get one.

For all the limp-wristed whiners who can't stop whimpering that Tebow doesn't "deserve" another shot in the NFL, this is why I hope he does. This is just the smallest sample of kids whose lives have been completely changed by the Tebow Cure Hospital in the Philippines. The slack-jawed losers who are saying it's unjust that Tebow may be getting another shot before Kaepernick should go to the Philippines and look these kids in the face and tell them why Tebow is a horrible person. Kaepernick has done nothing but help himself and fatten his wallet. Tebow can have every shot he wants if it means he puts his efforts and resources towards helping the helpless. These are kids who would have otherwise had no hope. What has Kaepernick ever done for anyone besides himself?

So Tebow curb-stomped us when he was at UF. Grow a pair and get over it. So you're an atheist and hate him because he believes in God. Grow a pair and get over it. So you blame Tebow that the media creates a media frenzy wherever he goes. Grow a pair and get over it.

If Tebow never plays another down of football in his life, he'll have had a far more consequential career than just about any other player who has ever played the game. Because of what he did with what he was given. I'd much rather see a Tim Tebow succeed than some self-absorbed player b/c of he uses his resources.

He's not a great football player. So what? Someone who gives this much to help other people can have whatever they want in my opinion.

fc1efcd5206c7e9302ea5d6db3818950.jpeg

03b3353256b5f30bdafb470ff10f73fe.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019-09-20_at_3.44.57_PM-min.png

Karen_Grace_is_admitted_to_the_Tebow_CURE_Hospital_for_clubbed_feet.jpg

Jocy_before_surgery_at_the_Tebow_CURE_Hospital.jpg

Before-After-1-915x620.png

Philippines_Alex_Header2.jpg

19945-philippines_mitch_tch5292_update1024.jpg
Got nothing to do with making the 53 man roster. He'd be better off making more money in broadcasting and avoiding CTE. Just a thought.

Umm, Lebron literally created a whole school for disadvantaged children. You just don't like Lebron because of his viewpoints. That's your prerogative, but don't make up lies.

Yes, he did contribute part of the funds for it through is foundation, which is funded through donations from many people, including Lebron. The taxpayers are on the hook for the rest.

I read an article that where black players and the media are praising the Miami Heat for keeping 40 yo Udonis Haslem on their roster. The guy can’t play and gets in a fight his first game back. Sounds racist to me for black players to criticize adding a supposed washed up white guy but to praise the Haslem roster spot. But that doesn’t fit today’s narrative.

Reactions: Cybercock
I read an article that where black players and the media are praising the Miami Heat for keeping 40 yo Udonis Haslem on their roster. The guy can’t play and gets in a fight his first game back. Sounds racist to me for black players to criticize adding a supposed washed up white guy but to praise the Haslem roster spot. But that doesn’t fit today’s narrative.
Haslam never retired, he played every year with the heat. Completely different situations. Everything isn’t about a narrative and it isn’t always about black and white. Name another player who retires for 8-10 years who gets to come back for a position he’s never played. You can’t do it be it never happens.

you literally compared a guy who spent 16 years with the same organization to a guy getting picked up off the streets. You’re reaching buddy

Haslam never retired, he played every year with the heat. Completely different situations. Everything isn’t about a narrative and it isn’t always about black and white. Name another player who retires for 8-10 years who gets to come back for a position he’s never played. You can’t do it be it never happens.

you literally compared a guy who spent 16 years with the same organization to a guy getting picked up off the streets. You’re reaching buddy
You just don’t get the narrative. Haslem sucks but is praised as a good influence. How do you know that is not the motive with Tebow. Blacks can be racist too.

Reactions: Cybercock

Brother I love Tebow but you you swung and missed hard on Lebron . Love him or hate him the guy is on another level when it comes to giving back . I have family in Akron and they’ve never watched an NBA game ever and they can’t say enough about what Lebron has done for that community. You may not like him but the guy has definitely gone above and beyond for his community, as has Tebow .

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
You just don’t get the narrative. Haslem sucks but is praised as a good influence. How do you know that is not the motive with Tebow. Blacks can be racist too.

Haslem is basically a player / coach . He takes up a roster spot because of what he does in the locker room and how he helps in the development of young players . Not saying Tebow can’t do similiar but he has not put in the grind to warrant the respect that Haslem carries in Miami . Again I love Tebow but I just don’t see it .

Tim Tebow has had more success in this life than most people could ever dream of. He is also well on his way toward much success in the next one.

That's all any of us could ever hope for.

I love him.

Yes, he did contribute part of the funds for it through is foundation, which is funded through donations from many people, including Lebron. The taxpayers are on the hook for the rest.
That changes what? Nothing. Just gives you some reason to try to belittle what he's done. Tebow and Lebron should both be celebrated for what they have done to help others, not used against each other as some psuedo political comparison. Guess what. Everything Tebow does ain't 100 percent out of his own pocket either.

Ok we get it...he is a good guy. But he sucked playing at pro level and most in his position wouldn't get another shot period. It's not what you know, its who you know.

It still counts in this world to be a great human being. The world needs more Tim Tebows in this world, people who are not only are great human beings but are strong Christians as well. Those are the things we need in America today to bring our unity in our country.

That changes what? Nothing. Just gives you some reason to try to belittle what he's done. Tebow and Lebron should both be celebrated for what they have done to help others, not used against each other as some psuedo political comparison. Guess what. Everything Tebow does ain't 100 percent out of his own pocket either.

When you see those pictures of those kids in the OP I certainly hope Tebow has enough influence to encourage other people to make donations to help the helpless. Tebow's involvement is to not only donate money himself but to seek other people to make donations.

Reactions: myrtlecock
When you see those pictures of those kids in the OP I certainly hope Tebow has enough influence to encourage other people to make donations to help the helpless. Tebow's involvement is to not only donate money himself but to seek other people to make donations.
Did you read what I was responding to? What you are praising Tebow for is what he was attempting to criticize Lebron for.

Because it’s not about race. Ppl are mad he is getting a chance after sitting out the league and game for 8 years. There are guys of all colors busting their ass and have been to earn a shot. Guys who are better tight ends and can actually play the position but who don’t sell as many tickets as he can are going to lose out.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Because it’s not about race. Ppl are mad he is getting a chance after sitting out the league and game for 8 years. There are guys of all colors busting their ass and have been to earn a shot. Guys who are better tight ends and can actually play the position but who don’t sell as many tickets as he can are going to lose out.
Not all those guys are heisman trophy winners.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT