ADVERTISEMENT

Why I see us with a chance to win in Tillman .

Huh? Clemson currently has a top 5 SoS..... what the hell are you talking about?

We just beat 2 of the worst teams in the ENTIRE nation (UMASS and METHzoo) and a Tennessee team that's been absolutely decimated by injury. Again, what the hell are you talking about?

Clempson would loose to AU 9/10 times. They caught them at the beginning of the season. They lost to NC State and practicality lost to Troy and Louisville. Plus, FSU had to play against the referees! They're a 8-9 win team that keeps gettin lucky. Just wait till they're on the receiving end of Bentley's azz whoopin!

Clempson would loose to AU 9/10 times. They caught them at the beginning of the season. They lost to NC State and practicality lost to Troy and Louisville. Plus, FSU had to play against the referees! They're a 8-9 win team that keeps gettin lucky. Just wait till they're on the receiving end of Bentley's azz whoopin!

For crying out loud, clempson has a good football team.... get over it. Your argument is extremely subjective and filled with sloppy conjecture, so it's pointless to argue with you..... You're right bud, Bentley is going to pass for 300 yards and run for another 100 against clempson in a few weeks and will lay down an ass whooping of epic proportions in dung valley that will be remembered for generations to come.

For crying out loud, clempson has a good football team.... get over it. Your argument is extremely subjective and filled with sloppy conjecture, so it's pointless to argue with you..... You're right bud, Bentley is going to pass for 300 yards and run for another 100 against clempson in a few weeks and will lay down an ass whooping of epic proportions in dung valley that will be remembered for generations to come.

Not foolin' anyone. Your post reeks of sarcasm. Live it up over here. You'll be MIA come November! It's clear Bentley's got the tiggers attention! This will be the best possible end to a season a Gamecock could dream!

Not foolin' anyone. Your post reeks of sarcasm. Live it up over here. You'll be MIA come November! It's clear Bentley's got the tiggers attention! This will be the best possible end to a season a Gamecock could dream!

I'm glad you picked up on the obvious sarcasm.

I prefer to not become disillusioned by our recent success against par to sub-par opponents. Is Bentley a good qb? Yes, he is. Does beating the likes of UMASS, Methzoo, and Tennessee make our team world beaters? No, it doesn't.

Slide those Garnet and Black shades off for a few seconds and you would understand where I'm coming from. Being a fan of a team doesn't require being a blind loyalist, it requires being loyal no matter what the outcome is. If being a blind loyalist is the path you choose, so be it.

I would love for us to ruin clempson's season, but I don't think we have the talent to beat them unless they commit a massive amount of turnover's and watson doesn't play. There isn't a Gamecock fan on this planet that wouldn't be ecstatic over crippling their dreams for a playoff and sending watson out the door with a loss. It would be a perfect ending.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT