ADVERTISEMENT

Why in the hell do we keep taking the ball first? Our offense always starts slow.

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
It makes no sense! If we had Deebo or a great offense, yes it would. I do not understand why we keep doing the same thing? Just about every other team defers. Especially with them starting a new QB - I`m sure he was anxious - why give him time to calm down? I love our coaching staff but this game to game failure is maddening.

It makes no sense! If we had Deebo or a great offense, yes it would. I do not understand why we keep doing the same thing? Just about every other team defers. Especially with them starting a new QB - I`m sure he was anxious - why give him time to calm down? I love our coaching staff but this game to game failure is maddening.
Why did your tigers

The D wants to show their stuff at the beginning of the second half. I would at least try to defer at least once to see what happens.

Well we've had quite a few 3 and outs on defense to start the second half...and quite a few on offense to start the game so I guess the toss doesn't really matter for us

I believe that the last three times we have taken the ball first, Bentley has thrown the first pass high and on each of those drives missed a wide open receiver. I think deferring might help him get the jitters out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT