ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Mincey still suspended from Yardcocks?****

Originally posted by Cola G'Cock:
nm
He's still suspended from the Fall. He just had the practice part of his suspension lifted.

At this point, Mincey is fortunate to still be on the team.

Originally posted by uscbeckham:

nm
He's still suspended from the Fall. He just had the practice part of his suspension lifted.

Care to expand on this beckham? I would assume his transgression/s aren't public knowledge, or perhaps I missed it?

Originally posted by hobcawcreekcock:

Originally posted by uscbeckham:

nm

Care to expand on this beckham? I would assume his transgression/s aren't public knowledge, or perhaps I missed it?
No. They are not public knowledge, and I'm not going to post anything. Hopefully, everything is good with Cody now. I'd love to see him back in the lineup soon.

Fans and certainly no one on this board is privy to a student/athlete's situation. It's bad enough to beat up the coaches and programs. Beating up on an athlete's situation is pathetic and only for the athlete, their parent(s), and the coaching staff.

Originally posted by NaturalGC7:
Fans and certainly no one on this board is privy to a student/athlete's situation. It's bad enough to beat up the coaches and programs. Beating up on an athlete's situation is pathetic and only for the athlete, their parent(s), and the coaching staff.
We were privy when Chisenhall and Fuller stole the laptops.

Just guessing, but maybe because that was a crime against the

university? Hopefully then Cody's is/was not.

GOCOCKS! BEATARK! BEATNE! BEATTAM!

Originally posted by sclawman77:

Completely different.

I understand it is different because they were kicked off the team (apparently Mincey is still on the team) so their crimes were probably more egregious. I just know that other players' issues have been revealed in the past like Ethan Carter's dui and problems with alcohol for instance.
This post was edited on 2/19 4:41 PM by sclawman77

NaturalGC7 thinks he's the moral authority and has the right to tell others how to feel and what to do. He's a tater! LMAO! Also reminds me of a Lexington County/town cop.

This post was edited on 2/19 7:25 PM by Bleedgandb3334

Well, they were arrested, a matter of public record so there was no point in trying to respect their privacy. So you can rule out a criminal charges in Mincey's case since it would have been made known by some media source I am sure if that were the case.

I understand it is different because they were kicked off the team (apparently Mincey is still on the team) so their crimes were probably more egregious. I just know that other players' issues have been revealed in the past like Ethan Carter's dui and problems with alcohol for instance.
Jake Williams had some issue(s) as well that were not reported.

Originally posted by ReadR00ster:

That's been the way Coach Tanner has always handled the program. Players are "missing" for disciplinary reasons that are not discussed in public. Then they are either back on the team because they have done what is necessary...or they are no longer on the team and we never hear why. They just quietly "leave" the program...which IMO is the way it's supposed to be.

Originally posted by Garnet Man:

That's been the way Coach Tanner has always handled the program. Players are "missing" for disciplinary reasons that are not discussed in public. Then they are either back on the team because they have done what is necessary...or they are no longer on the team and we never hear why. They just quietly "leave" the program...which IMO is the way it's supposed to be.
This.

Originally posted by Garnet Man:

I don't disagree. But that is way it usually works everywhere. Things like that don't usually become public unless it's a matter of public record, i.e., an arrest of some kind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT