ADVERTISEMENT

Why is quempsum playing their game? Is the severity of the storm much

If the forecast is accurate, it’s supposed to be in the midlands Sunday afternoon. Still kinda crazy to put fans at risk of traveling the roads during that situation. Guess they couldn’t figure out a make up situation or didnt want to give up their open week in the middle of the season. I’m sure the governor/administration blessed the decision.

If the forecast is accurate, it’s supposed to be in the midlands Sunday afternoon. Still kinda crazy to put fans at risk of traveling the roads during that situation. Guess they couldn’t figure out a make up situation or didnt want to give up their open week in the middle of the season. I’m sure the governor/administration blessed the decision.

Kind of stupid because they didn't want to give up their open week.

Well, if it's in the midlines Sunday afternoon then why aren't we playing our game?

Ask the AD and the administration. Guess they didn’t want to potentially put the fans/players/support staff in harms way.

Actually had nothing to do with that. The AD and President said they did it to free up hotels in Columbia for people evacuating and to free up emergency support personnel to help. Could have played the game weather wise, but trying to help people from the coast.

The taters moved their game to noon.. They are 100 miles nw of us!!! Georgia Southern is southwest of us by a long way.. They can get their game in with few issues..

Actually had nothing to do with that. The AD and President said they did it to free up hotels in Columbia for people evacuating and to free up emergency support personnel to help. Could have played the game weather wise, but trying to help people from the coast.

That makes me feel better.

The taters moved their game to noon.. They are 100 miles nw of us!!! Georgia Southern is southwest of us by a long way.. They can get their game in with few issues..

But won't quempsum fans be traveling from the coast to try and make the game. Isn't that something for tater u to consider and put their fans first? Because all of their fans are not from the Greenville area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT