ADVERTISEMENT

Why not?! Lets enjoy again!!

It is not even February and you are rubbing their nose in it already. I really hope you did not go to Carolina because from where I sit, you are just plain dumb! You should just come back when you grow up.

It is not even February and you are rubbing their nose in it already. I really hope you did not go to Carolina because from where I sit, you are just plain dumb! You should just come back when you grow up.

He's calling out Duke. Seems to me a little premature.

Idiot much??

Just reliving an awesome moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
65 points in the second half. Coach K and Duke didn't even know what hit them. Such a wonderful moment as a long suffering Gamecock basketball fan. If Sin hadn't got the flu I think we beat the Zags and would have had a real shot to beat UNC for it all.

Glad our guys are playing better. Hope we keep it up and make another run in March!

65 points in the second half. Coach K and Duke didn't even know what hit them. Such a wonderful moment as a long suffering Gamecock basketball fan. If Sin hadn't got the flu I think we beat the Zags and would have had a real shot to beat UNC for it all.

Glad our guys are playing better. Hope we keep it up and make another run in March!
In regards your comment here: "If Sin hadn't got the flu I think we beat the Zags and would have had a real shot to beat UNC for it all.", el' manno, that has been the question within my prayers ever since it became known that such was the case!! Why, Why, Why, Why, WHY!!!!!!! =°;-p

It is not even February and you are rubbing their nose in it already.
Because Duke fans spend so much time on this board. Oy vey.

My brother is a Dukie, & you can believe he's heard it every day and will until a new group of Final Four teams is established.

The _only_ bad part about that game was that we gave some enjoyment to a ton of Tarheel fans in attendance in Greenville. I really would have loved to have gotten a crack at the baby blues in the national title game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT