ADVERTISEMENT

Wichita State vs Marshall today

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Bars will be closed in the San Diego area....

basketballwife.jpg

I went to a Wichita State home game earlier this year, when I was there on business. The place was packed for a midweek game. What interesting is that the average age of the crowd is 60+ but it was a really good environment. To start each half, everyone stands up until the first made basket by the opponent. Ironically, this particular game was against Tulane... coached by ex-Gamecock, Mike Dunleavy.

Anyway, they love Marshall there. Based on what I saw, I would expect to see them make some sort of run in the tourney. And yes I saw his wife too. She was going back and forth between her seat a the scorers table for a short time... no idea why. But she is definitely visible.

I went to a Wichita State home game earlier this year, when I was there on business. The place was packed for a midweek game. What interesting is that the average age of the crowd is 60+ but it was a really good environment. To start each half, everyone stands up until the first made basket by the opponent. Ironically, this particular game was against Tulane... coached by ex-Gamecock, Mike Dunleavy.

Anyway, they love Marshall there. Based on what I saw, I would expect to see them make some sort of run in the tourney. And yes I saw his wife too. She was going back and forth between her seat a the scorers table for a short time... no idea why. But she is definitely visible.

Don't think Tanner would put with Lynn Marshall doing that here...

Besides, Frank isn't going anywhere...

Reactions: memphis cock#
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT