ADVERTISEMENT

Wife Analytics

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
Referred to this in another post, but gonna keep analytics on my performance versus wife so I can prove I'm always right. Got these so far, add to the list.

Trash can empties: Times per week, including, bag replacement percentage and spillage.

Dishwasher utensil pre cleaning: I think this is a waste as the dishwasher is suppose to clean.
Not a good stat for me.

Q tip scatter: They don't belong on the counter or in your ear; put them in the trash can you did not empty on your day.

Tub hair clog removal: I have this one by leaps and bounds and it improves as I get older.

Pretty good start on my list, hey Batgirl?

200.gif

If she uses this thread as evidence during her murder trial, she will get off with a year of probation at most.

Referred to this in another post, but gonna keep analytics on my performance versus wife so I can prove I'm always right. Got these so far, add to the list.

Trash can empties: Times per week, including, bag replacement percentage and spillage.

Dishwasher utensil pre cleaning: I think this is a waste as the dishwasher is suppose to clean.
Not a good stat for me.

Q tip scatter: They don't belong on the counter or in your ear; put them in the trash can you did not empty on your day.

Tub hair clog removal: I have this one by leaps and bounds and it improves as I get older.

Pretty good start on my list, hey Batgirl?
Fought this one earlier this week in my house. It is a battle you stand no chance in hell of winning no matter how much the facts favor your argument. Mine was related to hair clots in drains. Considering my hair is less than half of an inch, it wasn’t my hair clogging two drains (sink and shower) in my bathroom.

Fought this one earlier this week in my house. It is a battle you stand no chance in hell of winning no matter how much the facts favor your argument. Mine was related to hair clots in drains. Considering my hair is less than half of an inch, it wasn’t my hair clogging two drains (sink and shower) in my bathroom.
Yeah, I guess our first mistake here was thinking her hair clogging the drain was a problem. Silly boys!

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
There was a couple on TV several weeks ago that have been married 85 years. They have the longest marriage in America today. Anyway when asked why their marriage has lasted so long the man replied and I'm paraphrasing she is always right. The funny thing about the reply when he made that comment is he had a grin on his face while she had a stern look on her face, as if to say you had better say that. LOL!

There was a couple on TV several weeks ago that have been married 85 years. They have the longest marriage in America today. Anyway when asked why their marriage has lasted so long the man replied and I'm paraphrasing she is always right. The funny thing about the reply when he made that comment is he had a grin on his face while she had a stern look on her face, as if to say you had better say that. LOL!
It never ends. It must the truth!!!!😃😃

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I don't know what's wrong with you guys.... I RUN EVERYTHING in my house...

Just this morning, I ran the vacuum, I ran the dishwasher, and I ran the washing machine and dryer...

• Haha
Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
ADVERTISEMENT