ADVERTISEMENT

Wilds Tweet?

I dont know if it is real or not but this is the supposed tweet....

suO4kfF.png

Reactions: Dackel
That's his screen name according to a tweet from Marcus Lattimore but I would hope he got hacked or left his phone laying around and someone wanted to be funny. If not, oh boy…

Why would anybody do that ? You really have no life at all.

I was thinking the same thing watching that game last night. The whole coaching staff must have been smashed.

I know Wilds was very unhappy that he didn't get the ball more last night. He stated that in a post game interview. I was a little surprised at his willingness to make the statement in a taped interview just 15 minutes after Spurrier left the set.

Spurrier said in his teleconference today he had no problem with Brandon stating after the game he wants the ball more. Didn't hear a reference to a tweet.

Last edited:
I know Wilds was very unhappy that he didn't get the ball more last night. He stated that in a post game interview. I was a little surprised at his willingness to make the statement in a taped interview just 15 minutes after Spurrier left the set.
Make Wilds the OC.

Reactions: gpcocks
Brandon wants the ball - He mad. I hope they give it to him 30 times at UGA, and I hope he runs like he's mad. Would love to see him reel off 200 on the mutts! This week is the time to line Ulric up as an extra blocker on the right side and run that way 45 times!!!

If we give him the ball in the red zone, instead of trying to fire pass after pass down there, we win the game and none of us are made about Saturday night. Our OL dominated them up front, and we have nothing to show for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT