ADVERTISEMENT

Wilds

I personally didn't expect to see Brandon face LSU. When I saw Williams was starting, I knew I was right.

Wilds and Heard were cleared, but CHOSE not to play?? Interesting
Wilds is a wuss. He has been down there for five or six years and he is hurt at the drop of a dime...It was reported that he told coaches his ribs were too sore to play. Band Aid Kid!!!

Reactions: PC31
Remember when posters would complain about Mike Davis tapping out? I would take MD in a heartbeat over Wilds. Dude gets a free pass from some fans, even though he seldom sees the field.

Reactions: PC31
Remember when posters would complain about Mike Davis tapping out? I would take MD in a heartbeat over Wilds. Dude gets a free pass from some fans, even though he seldom sees the field.
The kid obviously has no guts, I'd give my right arm to play again, kid doesn't realize how good he has it, give it to guy that wants to play. Play Williams the rest of year, Wilds can just watch

The kid obviously has no guts, I'd give my right arm to play again, kid doesn't realize how good he has it, give it to guy that wants to play. Play Williams the rest of year, Wilds can just watch

This must be the "tough" posters thread. Bunch of couch potatoes behind a keyboard calling a RB with bruised ribs a light weight. You ever had broken or severely bruised ribs tough guy? You can't even breath. Takes weeks and weeks to even feel a little normal. I'm sure you'd have been right in there getting hammered by LSU defenders with that type of injury. A lineman can probably come back faster from rib injuries than a running back.

This must be the "tough" posters thread. Bunch of couch potatoes behind a keyboard calling a RB with bruised ribs a light weight. You ever had broken or severely bruised ribs tough guy? You can't even breath. Takes weeks and weeks to even feel a little normal. I'm sure you'd have been right in there getting hammered by LSU defenders with that type of injury. A lineman can probably come back faster from rib injuries than a running back.
BS,,,you have no idea.

Sure have, it hurts, you don't like the post, don't respond

I've eaten a few ribs in my day and I know I couldn't play for several hours after that.

Reactions: gpcocks
I am never for playing injured players. I played hurt and I regret it. I have a screwed up knee to this day. If a player is injured playing him in a game....a game....come on....we would not have won the game had he been in and we might have lost him for the season instead of a game. I don't think I have ever met a doctor that could feel my pain....not one damn doctor. They ALL had top ask me where it hurt...how bad it hurt....they NEVER told me where or how much I hurt....people are so damn stupid !!!!!

Wilds should have been honest and not made the trip to LSU if he was still in pain.
I didn't want him to play anyway because he would have gotten re-injured against a tough team like LSU. It's what he does. Save him for Vandy and ElCid

Pissed me off that Wilds didn't play and don't get me started on David Williams. Dude could trip over a ladybug.

I can understand Wilds not playing...just because doctors clear him doesn't mean he feels well enough to play or be re-injured. But Heard not playing because he had a busted lip? At least that was what was reported.

ADVERTISEMENT