ADVERTISEMENT

Will he or won't he?

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
Whats your prediction of Justify winning the Belmont and the Tripple Crown? I say he won't, he comes in 3rd. The field isn't overly talented but enough horses are fresh and that will be the difference coming off the last turn.

Whats your prediction of Justify winning the Belmont and the Tripple Crown? I say he won't, he comes in 3rd. The field isn't overly talented but enough horses are fresh and that will be the difference coming off the last turn.

It’s been 3 weeks since the Preakness hasn’t it? How much time does he need to be fresh again?

It’s been 3 weeks since the Preakness hasn’t it? How much time does he need to be fresh again?
Usually horses take a month or 2 off after a race and those aren't near as long as this one.

Belmont Stakes is the longest race. This race is normally the difference between a triple-crown winner...and not. That just shows how great Secretariat was in 1973. He still holds the record for fastest time in all three races.

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
Belmont Stakes is the longest race. This race is normally the difference between a triple-crown winner...and not. That just shows how great Secretariat was in 1973. He still holds the record for fastest time in all three races.

Secretariat was such a great athlete that I still use references to him to recognize jobs well done at work.

I just heard on the commentators say that Justify, and 1 other horse are the only 2 horses to run in all 3 races. Lots of fresh legs in the field

Wow! He ran a great race. That was an awesome call of the race too!

He DID and in so doing pushed his Stud Fee from $60,000,000 to $75,000,000. If you don't know what that means a horse at stud "mates" TWO to THREE time PER DAY for a period of about Three Months. The Fee is a ONE TIME, NON REFUNDABLE charge. Do the Math. That's a Ton of Money for having Sex. Stormy Daniels should be so lucky.

He DID and in so doing pushed his Stud Fee from $60,000,000 to $75,000,000. If you don't know what that means a horse at stud "mates" TWO to THREE time PER DAY for a period of about Three Months. The Fee is a ONE TIME, NON REFUNDABLE charge. Do the Math. That's a Ton of Money for having Sex. Stormy Daniels should be so lucky.
Except they are rarely allowed to do it naturally because of the potential for injury.

Wow! He ran a great race. That was an awesome call of the race too!

I know it's legal but should it be legal for the same trainer and owner to have another horse in the race, Restoring Hope, whose sole purpose for being in the race was to run interference for Justify? How do we know Justify is the true Triple Crown winner? It just seems fair that the horses be allowed to actually compete on their own merit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT