ADVERTISEMENT

Will the band members be exempt from wearing mask Saturday night?

What about Beamer and the team? Will they have to wear them on the field while playing? Their safety is just as important as those in attendance.

I have seen videos of some marching bands playing with masks own. I don't know how they do it.

Tell you the truth, I'll be surprise if the Band will be at the stadium playing their instruments because it can spew spit and saliva in the air and make it airborne and cause airborne infections travel around the stadium, which would be a super spreader event.... That's the liberal lab tech of me saying this...

Have we seen data from folks who attended the last home game two weeks ago come down with COVID??? Just saying...

Tell you the truth, I'll be surprise if the Band will be at the stadium playing their instruments because it can spew spit and saliva in the air and make it airborne and cause airborne infections travel around the stadium, which would be a super spreader event.... That's the liberal lab tech of me saying this...

Have we seen data from folks who attended the last home game two weeks ago come down with COVID??? Just saying...
I went to the Clemson game Saturday (parents weekend). Started feeling bad Monday evening. Tested positive yesterday morning.
Went to that place ONE time and got sick!

I went to the Clemson game Saturday (parents weekend). Started feeling bad Monday evening. Tested positive yesterday morning.
I hope you're better very soon.

I know this is a personal question and feel free to ignore it. But I'm curious if you're vaccinated. I don't want to draw any political conclusions. Everyone's body is their own. I just want to know how effective mine is. Thus far, it has been 100% effective, though my wife and I were exposed to COVID with our daughter, who was unvaccinated.

I hope you're better very soon.

I know this is a personal question and feel free to ignore it. But I'm curious if you're vaccinated. I don't want to draw any political conclusions. Everyone's body is their own. I just want to know how effective mine is. Thus far, it has been 100% effective, though my wife and I were exposed to COVID with our daughter, who was unvaccinated.

No I’m not. Odd thing is my wife tested positive back on the 6th and I tested on the 11th per my employers request. I was negative even though we stayed in the same house all week. Her symptoms were very mild. As of right now she’s fine. I was worried she too would get it and maybe the first positive was just a cold. She’s also unvaccinated.

Wouldn't consider going without a mask. We will be wearing our mask for two.

maxresdefault.jpg

That's your problem... You went to the Clemson game...

But seriously, you could have gotten anywhere.. It takes longer than just a couple of days to catch the virus.. That's why these kids have to say home from school for 10 days if they come in contact with someone with COVID... It doesn't happen that quickly...

Reactions: Judson1
But seriously, you could have gotten anywhere.. It takes longer than just a couple of days to catch the virus.. That's why these kids have to say home from school for 10 days if they come in contact with someone with COVID... It doesn't happen that quickly...
Maybe in SC, but not in KY. My son-in-law tested positive Monday, daughter-in-law tested positive yesterday. DIL informed the school after the positive test on Monday and was told to send grandkid to school if she wasn't showing any symptoms, that they would monitor it there. :rolleyes:

That's your problem... You went to the Clemson game...

It can happen in 2 days.

You joke, but I took my son to swim practice at our local Y last weekend and several instructors were wearing face shields... while submerged in the water.

Crazy times we live in, but hey, trust "the science."
If you haven't figured out by now that this is a psychological operation designed to crush the economy and control, restrict and reduce the population and usher in one world government then you never will. You actually think the people who run and control all nations give a crap about your health. There is no virus just genetic bioweapons under the guise of vaccination and EMF 5G technology employed to make people sick and blame it on a fake virus. Wake up.

If you haven't figured out by now that this is a psychological operation designed to crush the economy and control, restrict and reduce the population and usher in one world government then you never will. You actually think the people who run and control all nations give a crap about your health. There is no virus just genetic bioweapons under the guise of vaccination and EMF 5G technology employed to make people sick and blame it on a fake virus. Wake up.
Just like how the world is round?? I’ve seen a map.

Reactions: Dizzy01
Right! I heard General Flynn saying they were going to start hiding the vaccine in salad dressing!

So what would happen if all 80K fans in attendance would just refuse to wear the mask? I'm not saying that is a good thing but just saying what if everyone refused to wear the mask, what would law enforcement do? Arrest or write violations for all 80K? BTW, I'm fully vaccinated.

Last edited:
So what would happen if all 80K fans in attendance would just refuse to wear the mask? I'm not saying that is a good thing but just saying what if everyone refused to wear the mask, what would law enforcement do? Arrest or write violations for all 80K? BTW, I'm fully vaccinated.
That would probably help with any budget shortfalls. 80k citations at $100 each could cover a lot of expenses.

Right! I heard General Flynn saying they were going to start hiding the vaccine in salad dressing!

Two years ago, I would have said that is crazy. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Biden actually took control of the monoclonal antibody treatment supply and cut Florida's share by 50% just in case other states might need some and wanted to insure equitable distribution. This came 1 week after promoting them and committing to increasing supply.

Of course, we all know he and Dems hate DeSantis, who may run in 2024, so this is nothing more than political move. Literally killing people in Florida by withhold a under-utilized, proven treatment, just to try to make DeSantis look bad politically.

Disgusting, horrible, evil people running America today.

Last edited:
Two years ago, I would have said that is crazy. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Biden actually took control of the monoclonal antibody treatment supply and cut Florida's share by 50% just in case other states might need some and wanted to insure equitable distribution. This came 1 week after promoting them and committing to increasing supply.

Of course, we all know he and Dems hate DeSantis, who may run in 2024, so this is nothing more than political move. Literally killing people in Florida by withhold a under-utilized, proven treatment, just to try to make DeSantis look bad politically.

This is the thing that I don't understand. Obviously, the vaccine isn't working as we were told it would from the beginning. We threw most of our eggs in the basket of prevention. Even with the vaccine, you can still get it, you can still spread it. What are we preventing?

Meanwhile, the antibody infusion works, and really well if you get it early. Both of my parents (early 70's) got it the day after testing positive. They improved a great deal within 24 hours. My father is overweight and has an auto-immune disease. He was down for 2-3 days and back to his normal self. Numerous others that I know were the same way. The problem, it's hit or miss finding it, and most places it's only given if you meet a certain criteria. Son and daughter in law in KY inquired, they didn't qualify, not enough supply, but you can damn sure find the vaccine on every street corner.

What are we doing?? Why are we throwing a majority of our resources at prevention, when it's not preventing infection or spread? Our resources would be better served throwing the pocketbook at treatment. "I'll take things that don't make any logical sense for $1000 Alex".

Reactions: 92Pony
This is the thing that I don't understand. Obviously, the vaccine isn't working as we were told it would from the beginning. We threw most of our eggs in the basket of prevention. Even with the vaccine, you can still get it, you can still spread it. What are we preventing?

Meanwhile, the antibody infusion works, and really well if you get it early. Both of my parents (early 70's) got it the day after testing positive. They improved a great deal within 24 hours. My father is overweight and has an auto-immune disease. He was down for 2-3 days and back to his normal self. Numerous others that I know were the same way. The problem, it's hit or miss finding it, and most places it's only given if you meet a certain criteria. Son and daughter in law in KY inquired, they didn't qualify, not enough supply, but you can damn sure find the vaccine on every street corner.

What are we doing?? Why are we throwing a majority of our resources at prevention, when it's not preventing infection or spread? Our resources would be better served throwing the pocketbook at treatment. "I'll take things that don't make any logical sense for $1000 Alex".
The vaccine is still preventing severe symptoms but at some point you have to find the balancing act. I do think they are trying lots of different things with treatment but this far the monoclonal antibody seems the be the closest to a sure thing they have found. Studies on everything else have shown virtually no impact so it is time to make this infusion the standard and start trying to get it to everyone.

Of course what you described is going to be issue until they can start producing more. Someone, somewhere is always going to end up being left in the cold so you’re going to have to start figuring out distribution throughout the country.

Reactions: chief2791

Why would antivaxxers trust monoclonal antibodies?

The vaccine is still preventing severe symptoms but at some point you have to find the balancing act. I do think they are trying lots of different things with treatment but this far the monoclonal antibody seems the be the closest to a sure thing they have found. Studies on everything else have shown virtually no impact so it is time to make this infusion the standard and start trying to get it to everyone.

Of course what you described is going to be issue until they can start producing more. Someone, somewhere is always going to end up being left in the cold so you’re going to have to start figuring out distribution throughout the country.
I asked a doctor friend that I trust and is level-headed his opinion on the vaccine. He told me really all that it prevents for the most part is dying, which IS something, but it's not what the American public was sold from the beginning. Meanwhile, we have something that works very very well in treatment, and we're not throwing the pocketbook and turning our attention to that??

I asked a doctor friend that I trust and is level-headed his opinion on the vaccine. He told me really all that it prevents for the most part is dying, which IS something, but it's not what the American public was sold from the beginning. Meanwhile, we have something that works very very well in treatment, and we're not throwing the pocketbook and turning our attention to that??
My FIL had a somewhat similar story; He's 75ish. He has nearly every malady known to man - COPD, heart disease, diabetes, kidney failure, etc, etc. Caught covid (was discovered because he got dehydrated, and his home nurse sent him to the ER). He was admitted, and after a couple of days was given the antibodies. A few days later, he was home. A pretty quick turn-around.

My FIL had a somewhat similar story; He's 75ish. He has nearly every malady known to man - He's overweight, has COPD, heart disease, diabetes, kidney failure, etc, etc. Caught covid (was discovered because he got dehydrated, and his home nurse sent him to the ER). He was admitted, and after a couple of days was given the antibodies. A few days later, he was home. A pretty quick turn-around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT