ADVERTISEMENT

Will this nightmare ever end?

One day, nothing lasts forever but they will perennially be in the running for the playoffs for as long as they keep the machine running up there.Our university should be ashamed of themselves for not putting as much into football as they have consistently as far as financial support and a decisive plan to keep us at or near the top of college football..year in year out.Hey we have the financial support as far as facilities, will the rest follow.

Last edited:
We may.One day we may actually make it to a college football playoff at some point the sun's gonna shine on our asses.

We don't care about losing to Clemsux 6 years in a row (will probably end up being 20 years in a row) and are ok with 4-8, nothing is going to change because we just don't care at this point. They land 10 five stars a class, we sometimes land one in state 5 star who hasn't even signed. This is hell.

LOL literally spit out my nightly coffee. Told my wife, “maybe an Ohio State grad assistant can teach Boom over the summer.”
With a number one class this year, and Venable's kids at Clemson, they look pretty good for the next four or five years. They are an automatic bid to the playoff. We may as well forget about them, they are far ahead of us, and it will be a long time until we beat them. 5-6 championships look possible in this run.

One day, nothing lasts forever but they will perennially be in the running for the playoffs for as long as they keep the machine running up there.Our university should be ashamed of themselves for not putting as much into football as they have consistently as far as financial support and a decisive plan to keep us at or near the top of college football..year in year out.Hey we have the financial support as far as facilities, will the rest follow.

There’s more to it, and nobody really understands how to make the magic happen. Otherwise, Texas and Texas A&M would always be on top - they have more money than anybody else with the PUF. Miami is the only team I can think of that went thru more than two coaches and kept it going for a substantial time. We just got really lucky. I know one key thing since 2014 is the selectivity in recruiting that has kept troublemakers out of the program. Florida and FSU, for example, collapsed from locker room problems.

With a number one class this year, and Venable's kids at Clemson, they look pretty good for the next four or five years. They are an automatic bid to the playoff. We may as well forget about them, they are far ahead of us, and it will be a long time until we beat them. 5-6 championships look possible in this run.
Sounds cliche but life aint fair.I still rock my ass kicking chicken on the back of my charger, proudly up here in Winston Salem, NC. Funny had a clemson guy behind me today and he just chuckled a little , guess he felt sorry for me.We just have to worry about ourselves because you may be right, we may not beat them till after Trevor leaves maybe not even then but nobody stays on top forever
Go Cocks

I'm convinced they may never lose another game. Dabo praises God and is rewarded with unexplainable breaks that always go their way.

And im sure no opponent they have ever played has a fan or coach that does the same? I guess dab just does that praise thing better. RollLaughRollLaugh

There’s more to it, and nobody really understands how to make the magic happen. Otherwise, Texas and Texas A&M would always be on top - they have more money than anybody else with the PUF. Miami is the only team I can think of that went thru more than two coaches and kept it going for a substantial time. We just got really lucky. I know one key thing since 2014 is the selectivity in recruiting that has kept troublemakers out of the program. Florida and FSU, for example, collapsed from locker room problems.
Yeah I agree, I am talking from USC's perspective.People say and there is some proof that until recently the financial backing hasn't always been like it should have among many other issues.Will is recruiting good guys, we don't have thugs in our program they go to class and the APR is great but we have to continue to make smart evaluations and get more studs.

Reactions: Ragin Rooster
Yeah I agree, I am talking from USC's perspective.People say and there is some proof that until recently the financial backing hasn't always been like it should have among many other issues.Will is recruiting good guys, we don't have thugs in our program they go to class and the APR is great but we have to continue to make smart evaluations and get more studs.

Well I suppose we can cook a turkey with a magnifying glass. We better hire some coaches because until we do, we ain’t even a threat in the East.

We don't care about losing to Clemsux 6 years in a row (will probably end up being 20 years in a row) and are ok with 4-8, nothing is going to change because we just don't care at this point. They land 10 five stars a class, we sometimes land one in state 5 star who hasn't even signed. This is hell.
They finish 1 in country in recruiting and we finish middle of our conference as always. Boom is nothing special in recruiting we always finish middle of SEC

I will agree getting better kids makes a world of difference in sustaining success. It's key to Clemson's run. We need that and all the other components...recruiting more elite kids, and coaching. Those we are falling short on right now, compared with the teams we want to beat.

I’m almost immune to it. Two championships? Four championships? Not sure it makes our situation any worse than it was after the first one.

And I know this to be true, it will end one day. Maybe not be this year or next, but it will end. We will beat them again some glorious day.

I got to say. I think the nightmare has a good long way to go still. And I don't care how good LSU has looked. I have to expect Clemson will find a way look like the better team. It's just what they do. Clemsoning's meaning couldn't be farther from what it used to mean when we were making fun of them. Hopefully I am wrong and they lose, that would be a pleasant surprise.

I will agree getting better kids makes a world of difference in sustaining success. It's key to Clemson's run. We need that and all the other components...recruiting more elite kids, and coaching. Those we are falling short on right now, compared with the teams we want to beat.

Early season 2014, Dabo had to kick WR Priester off the team after the Georgia game. Shortly after, another WR transferred over the same incident. That’s really what opened the door for Renfrow to play. After that, I don’t think there’s been a real behavior problem that could poison the locker room, because they learned to be more selective beyond the star ratings. A kid who had no other major offers, but whose father was friends with Dabo, just won the game for us tonight. I don’t see any problem like that at USC, Muschamp’s got a similar low tolerance for troublemakers. He can be the perfect CEO coach if he gets enough time.

Reactions: Zann77 and 01fatboy
They have the easiest route of any program to a playoff. The virtually play 12 unranked teams to get there. Once there they have usually the healthiest team of the 4 teams in the playoffs. From that point it's a crapshoot with a very decent shot at making it to the finals. They could actually regress a good bit and still make it like Oklahoma does. They've basically already made the playoff next year.

This is a test. I am 67 years old and hope and pray that the there is still a Heaven. At this point, I still believe, but there is still some question!

Reactions: Garnetskies
You again with this we stuff.. why don't you stop the charade.. Everyone on here knows you're a Tiger troll.. are we in your head or something, if so...... why?

Early season 2014, Dabo had to kick WR Priester off the team after the Georgia game. Shortly after, another WR transferred over the same incident. That’s really what opened the door for Renfrow to play. After that, I don’t think there’s been a real behavior problem that could poison the locker room, because they learned to be more selective beyond the star ratings. A kid who had no other major offers, but whose father was friends with Dabo, just won the game for us tonight. I don’t see any problem like that at USC, Muschamp’s got a similar low tolerance for troublemakers. He can be the perfect CEO coach if he gets enough time.

Was the players that got caught w cocaine before or after that WR problem? When was those players suspended for failed drug test? Oh yeah, last year. What about the player that pushed his gf down a flight of stairs that never got in trouble? The list can go on and on.

Reactions: Ragin Rooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT