ADVERTISEMENT

Will we have the biggest positive change in class ranking from 2021 to 2022?

GarnetBeamer

Dec 7, 2020
Per Rivals, we were 79th in 2021 (out of 100 teams). We currently sit at 30th. We'll likely land around 25th. Higher if we can snag James and or Baker. We should see a rise of at least 50 spots in the rankings. A quick glance of the teams ranked near the bottom and I don't see anyone who looks like they'll have a massive jump.

It's a nice job by Beamer to take us from one of our worst classes ever back to around our norm in just his first class. Based on how some of these big-time recruits shake out, he could do even better than that.

Well when the season went south last year after the Auburn win. People and recruits knew Muschamp wasnt going to survive the year. This year, the coaches have been a well oiled machine working together and using social media to their advantage. To get a top 25 , top 20 or maybe a top 15 class after winning 6 games to last 2 years would be incredible. The coaches will tweet out something like I cant wait for the big lineman to get here this weekend. And the kid will know Beamer or 1 of the coaches is talking about him. They will show them a good time. But also they've done the little things like this.

Native American here! More than one race has been oppressed. In fact, every race has been slaves at one point. Maybe look up the history of Irish Slaves. Yet it’s like only 13 percent of the country has ancestors that were oppressed. How about look at the history of the injustices has occurred to Native Americans. However, haven’t seen any tribes looting Walmart and burning cities down.

Reactions: SweetgrassVodka
Native American here! More than one race has been oppressed. In fact, every race has been slaves at one point. Maybe look up the history of Irish Slaves. Yet it’s like only 13 percent of the country has ancestors that were oppressed. How about look at the history of the injustices has occurred to Native Americans. However, haven’t seen any tribes looting Walmart and burning cities down.
I think you must have missed a right turn and ended up in the wrong thread.

ADVERTISEMENT