ADVERTISEMENT

William Perry

I have read a few similar articles over the years on him. He's been in bad shape (physically and financially) for a long time now.

All he had to do is save 10% of what he earned and he would be fine. You don't have to be a genius to know to save some money.
It's too bad because he seems like such a nice person.

Reactions: nikolas22
If he only makes $13,000, how does he still have a Hummer H2 and make trips to Chicago? Heck, how does he even go to Applebees to buy his pie? The whole story is really bizarre.

This is all on Perry. I guess those bag man handshakes after games at KKKlemsux didn't prepare him for the real world.

All he had to do is save 10% of what he earned and he would be fine. You don't have to be a genius to know to save some money.
It's too bad because he seems like such a nice person.
IIRC he had his money with one of the shysters that preyed on quite a few NFL, NBA and other sports stars. Lost everything...as did many others.

Also think he was one of those that attempted to open a restaurant chain...and like most lost a ton.

Friends and family also bled him dry to a degree. Add to that his health problems, and yes, a very sad situation.

This read was dated back to June of 2016.. but proberly nothing has changed tho..would like a update on his health tho..it said he was living off his football pension and social security.. wonder what his brother is up to and if he helps out?

If he only makes $13,000, how does he still have a Hummer H2 and make trips to Chicago? Heck, how does he even go to Applebees to buy his pie? The whole story is really bizarre.

He's probably burning through his assets. Lots of people spend more than they make. Problem is, it all ends some day.

Where's that Clemson family that we hear so much about?

I'm sure he has abused that, too. Look, it's sad but he was never very bright-certainly not bright enough to legitimately get in college. Like Elden Campbell once said when asked if he earned his degree from Clemson, "No, but they gave me one anyway."

To me this is very sad and I feel bad for him! I was fortunate enough to met both William and Michael Dean on many occasions back in the early 80s when both of them played at Clemson. Both of them were very good people to me. I was in my early teens and my father owned a restaurant in Clemson during the years they were there. I often went to Clemson on the weekends to help my dad in the restaurant. Both of the Perry's were regular visitors to the restaurant while I was there. And despite the fact that I was a huge Gamecocks fan, both of them were awesome to me! I wish nothing but the best for both of them. God Bless them both! Also, as a side note...it killed me that William played for the Bears. I am a lifelong Packers fan and I hate the Bears as much as I hate the Tigers. However, because of the way he treated me as a kid, he was the one Bears player I still rooted for!

To me this is very sad and I feel bad for him! I was fortunate enough to met both William and Michael Dean on many occasions back in the early 80s when both of them played at Clemson. Both of them were very good people to me. I was in my early teens and my father owned a restaurant in Clemson during the years they were there. I often went to Clemson on the weekends to help my dad in the restaurant. Both of the Perry's were regular visitors to the restaurant while I was there. And despite the fact that I was a huge Gamecocks fan, both of them were awesome to me! I wish nothing but the best for both of them. God Bless them both! Also, as a side note...it killed me that William played for the Bears. I am a lifelong Packers fan and I hate the Bears as much as I hate the Tigers. However, because of the way he treated me as a kid, he was the one Bears player I still rooted for!

This may have been accurate but is not any more. He lives in Charlotte and his brother is basically taking care of his medical issues.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
IIRC he had his money with one of the shysters that preyed on quite a few NFL, NBA and other sports stars. Lost everything...as did many others.

Also think he was one of those that attempted to open a restaurant chain...and like most lost a ton.
Yeah. It's sad. Tyson is another multi-millionaire who won and lost a fortune. You would think they would say I want my hands on a least a million I have earned and I'm gonna put it in a savings acct. and we can invest the rest.
They should have legit financial advisers for these newly rich athletes.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT