ADVERTISEMENT

Williams-Brice Stadium returning to 100 capacity for 2021 season

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
It’s good they are opening up, but I have a feeling there will be a lot of empty seats.
It was getting empty before. Obviously some of that was giving up on the Champ era (me included), but after 20 years of traveling and forking out money to be there every home weekend, I didn’t miss it as much as I thought I would. We shall see. A new coach always brings some interest.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see near capacity at the start as a combination of folks not being able to attend games last year and excitement/curiosity over the new staff.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see near capacity at the start as a combination of folks not being able to attend games last year and excitement/curiosity over the new staff.
I expect the celebratory bump at the beginning of the season for most of CFB.
Attendance before the pandemic was already decreasing as a national trend, I would not find it surprising for that trend to continue.

I’m expecting there to be a lot of low hanging fruit when it comes to season ticket seat selection time this year.

Vandy will remain at 25% capacity - it’s worked for the last 100 years, no need to change anything now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT