ADVERTISEMENT

Win, Lose or Draw tonight...

Agreed! It will be hard to see through the anger goggles of a loss this evening if we do not pull out a win, but WHAT A RUN! 2-3 month’s ago how many would have predicted we’d be sitting here today ONE WIN AWAY FROM OMAHA!?

Kudos to this new coaching staff for turning things around so quickly, and showing that it really was not a talent issue... It was just BAD COACHING that lead to the demise of this- at one time- most dominant college baseball program in the country.

Now let’s go make pork chops.

Dare I remind everyone that Holbrook came within one game of the CWS in his first year also?! Almost the exact same SEC record, won a regional, lost the deciding game in the super regional to UNC. With that being said, I like the chances of history not repeating itself.

Dare I remind everyone that Holbrook came within one game of the CWS in his first year also?! Almost the exact same SEC record, won a regional, lost the deciding game in the super regional to UNC. With that being said, I like the chances of history not repeating itself.
True, but Holbrook inherited a team that had just competed for the National title for a third straight year. Kingston inherited a team that lost 8 straight SEC series to end the regular season and didn't make the NCAAs.

True, but Holbrook inherited a team that had just competed for the National title for a third straight year. Kingston inherited a team that lost 8 straight SEC series to end the regular season and didn't make the NCAAs.
giphy.gif

I would rather reserve comment on any loss scenario until I have to face it. I knew this team was better than people thought. I don't consider that we are out of our depth whatsoever.

That is quite a perspective. It would be foolish to overlook this difference of starting points. I’m impressed with this team. I do not think we are as talented as our championship teams (god bless Michael Roth), but I see a similar attitude. I like it.

That is quite a perspective. It would be foolish to overlook this difference of starting points. I’m impressed with this team. I do not think we are as talented as our championship teams (god bless Michael Roth), but I see a similar attitude. I like it.
We weren't as bad as we looked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT