ADVERTISEMENT

Wins left on the Schedule?

castlesl

Aug 4, 2006
What ya got?

I have a hard time believing there are any, especially if the defense plays this way moving forward.

One of the issues you have as a season progresses is other teams get more and more film on you. They start to see the things you do to have success and where you are week. Ole Miss, KY and Mizzou are probably the only hopes. Ole Miss is far superior than i wold have thought, Mizzou the same. KY, not sure, that would could be one.

I see 3 games we have a shot to win:

@ Ole Miss
Missouri
@ Kentucky

I think we’ll go 1-2 in those and finish 3-7. Basically the same type of season we had last year. Add a win against a team Charleston Southern and that would be 4 wins. Avoided loss to Clemson. Best case we might have squeezed out a 5-7 record in a normal season if we do indeed go 3-7. Any other school would fire their Coach.

I get the circumstances this year. I still wish we’d figure out how to make it work. I do wish Muschamp would negotiate his buyout to make it work. It’s all extremely frustrating.

Reactions: cadcock
I see 3 games we have a shot to win:

@ Ole Miss
Missouri
@ Kentucky

I think we’ll go 1-2 in those and finish 3-7. Basically the same type of season we had last year. Add a win against a team Charleston Southern and that would be 4 wins. Avoided loss to Clemson. Best case we might have squeezed out a 5-7 record in a normal season if we do indeed go 3-7. Any other school would fire their Coach.

I get the circumstances this year. I still wish we’d figure out how to make it work. I do wish Muschamp would negotiate his buyout to make it work. It’s all extremely frustrating.

How would you rank your list in probability of winning?

How would you rank your list in probability of winning?

1 - Ole Miss
2 - Missouri
3 - Kentucky

Will not be shocked to lose all 3. But I do think we’ll find a way to win one. Of course if we go into Lexington having not won either of the first 2, I’d admit we probably don’t win that. As cold as it will be up there, I’d imagine our guys would just be ready to get back on the plane.

I won’t be shocked to see us go 0-5 either. 2-3 at best. I’d say our schedule to finish the year is fairly comparable to the first 5 games. Maybe a bit easier. Just feel like we might have gotten exposed on Saturday night. Might also be playing some desperate teams. But predicting 1-4.

Reactions: 92Pony and cadcock
1 - Ole Miss
2 - Missouri
3 - Kentucky

Will not be shocked to lose all 3. But I do think we’ll find a way to win one. Of course if we go into Lexington having not won either of the first 2, I’d admit we probably don’t win that. As cold as it will be up there, I’d imagine our guys would just be ready to get back on the plane.

I won’t be shocked to see us go 0-5 either. 2-3 at best. I’d say our schedule to finish the year is fairly comparable to the first 5 games. Maybe a bit easier. Just feel like we might have gotten exposed on Saturday night. Might also be playing some desperate teams. But predicting 1-4.

Mizzou just beat KY by double digits and it really wasn’t that close. I think they will be the toughest out.

Then i would put Ole Miss, we got no hope of stopping that offense, punter doesn’t even need to dress.

After that, i would put KY, they are not as good this year as they have been and late in the year, you never know, but i would put the odds of beating anybody as low. I think this team is probably done mentally.

Mizzou just beat KY by double digits and it really wasn’t that close. I think they will be the toughest out.

Then i would put Ole Miss, we got no hope of stopping that offense, punter doesn’t even need to dress.

After that, i would put KY, they are not as good this year as they have been and late in the year, you never know, but i would put the odds of beating anybody as low. I think this team is probably done mentally.

Only reason I put them 2 is because it’s not home and it won’t be freezing cold like it will in Lexington.

Missouri certainly seems to be playing better. I do think Kentucky will be the most desperate team we play this year. They will want to beat us. I’m not so sure our team will care.

I don’t feel good about any of these games. I just think we’ll find a way to win one.

Only reason I put them 2 is because it’s not home and it won’t be freezing cold like it will in Lexington.

Missouri certainly seems to be playing better. I do think Kentucky will be the most desperate team we play this year. They will want to beat us. I’m not so sure our team will care.

I don’t feel good about any of these games. I just think we’ll find a way to win one.

I hear you, i am not sure how any one could feel good.

What ya got?

I have a hard time believing there are any, especially if the defense plays this way moving forward.

One of the issues you have as a season progresses is other teams get more and more film on you. They start to see the things you do to have success and where you are week. Ole Miss, KY and Mizzou are probably the only hopes. Ole Miss is far superior than i wold have thought, Mizzou the same. KY, not sure, that would could be one.
I got 0, nada, zip, and naught.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT