ADVERTISEMENT

With no football this year,

NaturalGC7

Aug 22, 2014
Concord, NC
the Clemson government says it will bankrupt the entire community. How bad would this be and would the university have to abandon all sports. Seems exaggerated, but not unheard of.

Huh? Dumb decision to save lives?

Will cost more lives due to depression, suicides, etc. The aim was to make sure hospitals facilities are not overrun. They are not. Let the vulnerable people, me included, protect themselves. Not going to hurt the young.

Do think it is a good idea to cancel the economy?

the Clemson government says it will bankrupt the entire community. How bad would this be and would the university have to abandon all sports. Seems exaggerated, but not unheard of.

This will pass eventually, some will bounce back sooner than others, some won’t, but they be replaced by others.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I don’t know why y’all think USC is immune. If there is no football the university and local area will take a huge pounding. Some ads make enough off seven games to run the bar for the year.

I'm fine with moving football season to the Spring. The Masters has been moved to the end of the year. Why not football to the Spring?

It’s gonna suck for sure . I can say COVID is literally costing my business 8 or 9 grand a month but I would pay double that to make sure my family and friends are safe . It’s sucks and it’s a difficult choice to make but if I got my mom, dad or any of my loved ones sick because I was selfish and irresponsible IT ain’t worth any amount of money .

What’s really gonna suck is when the next one comes around and we all have our defenses down due to hiding in our caves for too long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT