ADVERTISEMENT

With opening 3 SEC baseball series

omabound

Jun 11, 2002
Greenville, SC
vs Kentucky, @ Mizzou, and vs Georgia, I think a 9-0 start is not a unrealistic thing. I know it's baseball, but that is possible. We definitely need a strong start because there sure are 3 tough weekends after that.

Originally posted by omabound:
vs Kentucky, @ Mizzou, and vs Georgia, I think a 9-0 start is not a unrealistic thing. I know it's baseball, but that is possible. We definitely need a strong start because there sure are 3 tough weekends after that.
those are arguably the worst 3 teams in the sec, so not unrealistic, but i still wouldnt consider that probable.

thankfully we dont play in lexington but uk always seems to hit well so it's a nerve racking series. missouri is still lagging as a program and uga is a jekyll and hyde type team.

sweep mizzzou and 2-1 vs uk & uga would be a pretty great 7-2 start in my opinion.

Originally posted by omabound:
I would love to sweep Kentucky in the worst kind of way. I will not be pulling for UK to win the men's basketball championship. I am almost certain this is the first time I have ever pulled against an SEC team in any sport not to win against non-conference foes, even if it is for the NC.

Kentucky's 12-3 so far in 2015. Gonna be another tough SEC series. Expect to win at home tho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT