ADVERTISEMENT

with the new track facility

gamecockox

Sep 20, 2007
wonder why the University did not try to purchase the properties between the track facility and S. Marion. Seems like poor planning.

I did not care for all Hyman did but I could not fault him for his strategic planning. We have made progress in facilities and some of that has been directed by Tanner. He just seems to focus on projects a year or two out. I think it is time for Tanner to make another long range facility goal for the athletic department.

wonder why the University did not try to purchase the properties between the track facility and S. Marion. Seems like poor planning.

I did not care for all Hyman did but I could not fault him for his strategic planning. We have made progress in facilities and some of that has been directed by Tanner. He just seems to focus on projects a year or two out. I think it is time for Tanner to make another long range facility goal for the athletic department.
If you were at Clemson, YOU WOULD HAVE NO NEW TRACK FACILITY AT ALL never mind additional property.

USC does own the house next to the south entrance to the Roost parking lot on South Marion and they bought and tore down the last two duplexes on South Marion before you get to Rosewood Drive - makes the Rosewood Drive side of the Athletics Village area look better - more landscaped imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT