ADVERTISEMENT

Womens Basketball - Molly Miller great young womens coach

rgamecock1

Apr 19, 2003
Baylor really missed out on an up and coming head womens basketball coach in Molly Miller. She is currently the head coach at Grand Canyon University. She had tons of success at her previous stop at
Drury University. Her record at both schools is impecable. In my humble opinion she has what they call in the coaches circles the "it factor". This lady has had success at both Drury and now Grand Canyon University. Someone will get a great young head coach. All you have to do is look at her record. Go to google and you will see what I am talking about.

Not more than 5 loses in any season at previous stop before Grand Canyon. Won by about 28 pts a game. Also would say she is the best looking basketball coach of all time as well.

Looked her up. Top flight record, but it has been at Division 2 Drury. She is only 34. You don’t give her the keys to a national program like Baylor. I am sure she will succeed, but D-1 experience required unless you are coming from playing time in WNBA a la Kara Lawson at Duke

Not more than 5 loses in any season at previous stop before Grand Canyon. Won by about 28 pts a game. Also would say she is the best looking basketball coach of all time as well.
She is definitely easy on the eyes when you are watching her team play

Baylor really missed out on an up and coming head womens basketball coach in Molly Miller. She is currently the head coach at Grand Canyon University. She had tons of success at her previous stop at
Drury University. Her record at both schools is impecable. In my humble opinion she has what they call in the coaches circles the "it factor". This lady has had success at both Drury and now Grand Canyon University. Someone will get a great young head coach. All you have to do is look at her record. Go to google and you will see what I am talking about.
What is your experience with her?

Just curious why you know who she is.

What is your experience with her?

Just curious why you know who she is.
To be honest with you from talking to coaches in the womens basketball profession. I have no personal interest or do I know her personally. The coaches in the industry will tell you she is an up and coming head coach. Most of the coaches I have talked with said Baylor got a coach from the WNBA with not a very good track record to speak of. Maybe she will prove me wrong. But time will tell that is for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT