ADVERTISEMENT

Womens Basketball Tickets for sale. Sec 102 Row 1 and Sec 106 Row 1

Backwoods Boy

Aug 24, 2009
I have a pair of tickets each in sections 102 and in section 106. Both Row 1. Section 106 is the section behind the visitors bench and the section 102 seats are in the corner where the USC team enters the court. Both are really good seats in my opinion. I cannot make every game so I will sell individual games with most games being face value and some games more and some games less than face value. But if someone is interested in buying the entire season tickets from me, shoot me an offer and I'll see if the offer is to my liking enough for me to sell them. Call/text or reply to this ad to let me know what tickets you are interested in and if they are available. . 803-873-8426

Last edited:
I have a pair of tickets each in sections 102 and in section 106. Both Row 1. Section 106 is the section behind the visitors bench and the section 102 seats are in the corner where the USC team enters the court. Both are really good seats in my opinion. I cannot make every game so I will sell individual games with most games being face value and some games more and some games less than face value. But if someone is interested in buying the entire season tickets from me, shoot me an offer and I'll see if the offer is to my liking enough for me to sell them. Call/text or reply to this ad to let me know what tickets you are interested in and if they are available. . 803-873-8426

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT