ADVERTISEMENT

Womens Basketball vs. Clemson 11/18 in Greenville

WBB is an afterthought at Clemmy. Nobody will be there to watch the blowout except our mighty Gamecock fans and the best WBB team in the country....our mighty Lady Gamecocks!!! Clemmy only has WBB for Title IX reasons. USC has WBB because we actually care about our Lady Gamecocks and will SELL OUT the Colonial Life arena any chance we get. Clemmy only cares about football and women's sports are second or third fiddle to them rednecks. I hope the Noles crush them redneck pieces of trash this weekend. I really can't stand those inbred redneck idiots. Go Lady Gamecocks and destroy those sorry Clemmy women's JV team.

You are probably correct on both fronts. I think it is brilliant to have them play in Jervey where the fans are right on top of you and a small crowd can make a difference as opposed to the same amount of people in Littlejohn or the Bilo center. It creates a home court advantage that, let's face it, 99% of women's basketball teams don't have. There is no conspiracy to keep your fans out.
Good post but I wouldn't say 99%. More like 90%. Teams like UConn, Tenn, ND, Baylor & even Oklahoma St get great turnouts to their wbb games. Its all about the area & culture of the surrounding community. Some schools have good teams but get hardly no fan support whereas others get an abundance.

Just sad that WBB is our AD's bell cow...
Don't sweat it bro. Tanner will make a splash hire with the football team this off season. He has people helping him to make the call so YOU KNOW he doesn't wanna screw this up, & that's a good thing.

WBB is an afterthought at Clemmy. Nobody will be there to watch the blowout except our mighty Gamecock fans and the best WBB team in the country....our mighty Lady Gamecocks!!! Clemmy only has WBB for Title IX reasons. USC has WBB because we actually care about our Lady Gamecocks and will SELL OUT the Colonial Life arena any chance we get. Clemmy only cares about football and women's sports are second or third fiddle to them rednecks. I hope the Noles crush them redneck pieces of trash this weekend. I really can't stand those inbred redneck idiots. Go Lady Gamecocks and destroy those sorry Clemmy women's JV team.

wow..

Wow what? He's just a fan of women's basketball. Is that too foreign to believe? Its like some people want to bash others because they have different interests than you. There are other sports besides football that people enjoy sir

Wow because that is a ton of hatred. Simple as that. I have no problem with you guys pulling for WBB. I personally dont care much about the sport but to each his own. Some of you probably dont care much about Soccer. To me that is probably the 3rd or 4th most important sport at Clemson.

The "wow" had nothing to do with the fact that he is excited about Womens Basketball that is great. The "wow" had to do with the intense amount of childish hatred in his post. Also Clemson cares about more than just Football.

1) Football
2) Mens Bball
3/4) Mens Soccer and Baseball they would be tied.
5) Golf
6) Everything else

Wow because that is a ton of hatred. Simple as that. I have no problem with you guys pulling for WBB. I personally dont care much about the sport but to each his own. Some of you probably dont care much about Soccer. To me that is probably the 3rd or 4th most important sport at Clemson.

The "wow" had nothing to do with the fact that he is excited about Womens Basketball that is great. The "wow" had to do with the intense amount of childish hatred in his post. Also Clemson cares about more than just Football.

1) Football
2) Mens Bball
3/4) Mens Soccer and Baseball they would be tied.
5) Golf
6) Everything else
I understand your post & I get it. Golf tho? I don't see how that made the list but okay. Is it fair to say that women who play sports up there get no respect? Because essentially that's what your saying. & its no fluke that Business Insiders ranked SC as having a top ten athletics program. Florida is #1.

Reactions: clemtiger117
I understand your post & I get it. Golf tho? I don't see how that made the list but okay. Is it fair to say that women who play sports up there get no respect? Because essentially that's what your saying. & its no fluke that Business Insiders ranked SC as having a top ten athletics program. Florida is #1.

No where did I say they dont get any respect...I have a ton of respect for any college athlete. The work it takes to compete at that level while still taking care of things in the classroom is tremendous. You would have to be an idiot not to respect that.

I just dont find their games entertaining. If we had a Softball program I would care more about it than Women's BBall.

I do care about our Womens Soccer program. They are having a pretty damn good year so far this year.

No where did I say they dont get any respect...I have a ton of respect for any college athlete. The work it takes to compete at that level while still taking care of things in the classroom is tremendous. You would have to be an idiot not to respect that.

I just dont find their games entertaining. If we had a Softball program I would care more about it than Women's BBall.

I do care about our Womens Soccer program. They are having a pretty damn good year so far this year.
True indeed. To each his own because I could never get into soccer but have liked basketball, men's & women's, since I was a kid. Its just something about watching them play & many times women are better at shooting the ball than men. Just a preference other than football for me.

Reactions: clemtiger117
True indeed. To each his own because I could never get into soccer but have liked basketball, men's & women's, since I was a kid. Its just something about watching them play & many times women are better at shooting the ball than men. Just a preference other than football for me.

Yep you are correct "To each his own" that is a great thing about this awesome country we are lucky enough to live in. We have the freedom to chose what we like and dont like :) good day to you sir.

Reactions: atl-cock
Yep you are correct "To each his own" that is a great thing about this awesome country we are lucky enough to live in. We have the freedom to chose what we like and dont like :) good day to you sir.
You as well. I still don't see how you added golf to the list

Hey ClemTiger...you got a problem with MY post here on Fighting Gamecock Forum? You want to act all holier than thou because I call it like I see it here on our Gamecock forum? Go back to TaterTrashNet if you can't handle it here. Yes it is true, I like Coach Staley and our awesome LadyGamecock BB team. I say it again, clemmy has no respect for their WBB team. Tell me this, how come the guys get to go to Greenville and play in the Wellness arena and the ladies get stuck in an on campus volleyball gym? Oh and your WBB team doesn't even charge admission to this volleyball gym? The truth hurts there bro. The facts are the facts. Coach Staley is building a h3ll of a program here. Go back to paying players and taking roids for that mighty football team. Your day of reckoning with the NCAA is coming Clem.

Hey ClemTiger...you got a problem with MY post here on Fighting Gamecock Forum? You want to act all holier than thou because I call it like I see it here on our Gamecock forum? Go back to TaterTrashNet if you can't handle it here. Yes it is true, I like Coach Staley and our awesome LadyGamecock BB team. I say it again, clemmy has no respect for their WBB team. Tell me this, how come the guys get to go to Greenville and play in the Wellness arena and the ladies get stuck in an on campus volleyball gym? Oh and your WBB team doesn't even charge admission to this volleyball gym? The truth hurts there bro. The facts are the facts. Coach Staley is building a h3ll of a program here. Go back to paying players and taking roids for that mighty football team. Your day of reckoning with the NCAA is coming Clem.

wow..... breath buddy you are getting waaaaaaayyyyy too worked up over this stuff. Not healthy to be full of that much hatred and vitriol for someone you dont even know.

Is it hatred if it is facts that are being presented? Tell me clemtiger, which of the FACTS that I presented do you dispute? Let's see: tater WBB play in a volleyball gym (yup), tater MBB play in downtown Greenville (yup), tater WBB charge FREE admission and nobody goes (yup), tater MBB charge a piddly amount compared to other ACC schools and maybe 3,000 fans go (yup). I am sorry clemtiger, what did I miss? Oh and BTW, tater WBB got demolished by our Lady Gamecocks!!! Yup.

ADVERTISEMENT