ADVERTISEMENT

Women's BBall

sanfordcock

Oct 9, 2013
Watched a little of the Geno Project last night covering this year's UConn team. Even showed some highlights of their win over us. It's going to take more progress for our team to beat these ladies. That program is on a level by itself and it is not even close.

With that said, I think a successful season for us would be to make it to the final four. Unfortunately, I think we are probably more an elite 8 team right now due to our deficiencies in outside & FT shooting, consistently missing very makable inside shots, and our lack of taking care of the ball.
This post was edited on 3/3 10:22 AM by sanfordcock

We are a great team in the making with national staying power. Regardless of where we end up that is what we really are. DS is building a dynasty.

Originally posted by jc316:
We are a great team in the making with national staying power. Regardless of where we end up that is what we really are. DS is building a dynasty.
I agree, but to get to the top and stay there, they're going to have to exhibit more on-the-court discipline than they've shown this season. It is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT