ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder where Will Wade learned to cheat? Oh, yeah, he used to be an Asst. Coach in Clemson, from

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
what I am told. Guess we don`t need to do much research on where he learned his trade.

He's toast. Almost has to be. And at this point will be hard for him to ever get another head coaching job.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Dont underestimate college athletics and short term memory of most fans who say "hooray for our side"

what I am told. Guess we don`t need to do much research on where he learned his trade.

I didn't even realize he coached there. If he/Clemson was cheating when he was around that program, they were doing it all wrong. Just looked up their classes every year he was there and they never signed anything more than a 3*.

Reactions: rogue cock
I didn't even realize he coached there. If he/Clemson was cheating when he was around that program, they were doing it all wrong. Just looked up their classes every year he was there and they never signed anything more than a 3*.

Uh, he was a freaking towel boy at Pickens U and they wanted to hire him a couple of years back to replace the coach they have now. He strung them long and went to LSU. LSU Will soon regret their success in landing him.

The problem that I have is NCAA/FBI with hammer Wade at LSU but the Tar Heels got a pass because everybody was eligible to take a non existing class

USCALUMNI

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Brad Brownlee will hire him as an analyst up in hooterville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT