ADVERTISEMENT

Woods or Dozier?

Sep 14, 2015
Woods or Dozier? Who is the better basketball recruit? I'm watching us play right now and we look really good!!! Not as concerned about losing Woods as I was.

Dozier is a lot better than Stroman. Stroman did not have a good night. I hope he gets better.

PJ because he is OUR guard. So good to see a high ranked child of a former player play for USC.

Not I havent forgotten BJ's son.

Will McKee have a role this yr.

Woods hype was based on his height and talent when he was younger. Once his competition grew things leveled out. He's a talented player but Dozier was a great get.

I'm would've taken Woods, but PJ chose us. Woods was obviously assured by Huckleberry Hound and the gang that UNC will be cleared eventually, and we all know that's right, and exactly why we're former members.

attachment.php

I'm would've taken Woods, but PJ chose us. Woods was obviously assured by Huckleberry Hound and the gang that UNC will be cleared eventually, and we all know that's right, and exactly why we're former members.

I've seen PJ play and he is good... He has played against the best players in 4A...

I haven't seen Woods play, so I really can't say if he is better than PJ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT