ADVERTISEMENT

Wooooooo Adam Hill looking good

Not getting the job done....period. nobody wants to be at the plate with the game on thw line

How many 9th inning HRs has Reagan given up? Seems like when you need him in the clutch he gives up a bomb.
cant throw 4 curve balls in a row to arguably the best hitter in the nation, but i understand your frustration

SOB, we don't intentionally walk Beer with 2 outs up by one but we walk the lead off batter when the games tied in extra innings???
Epic fail

Were getting ready to see how to put down a bunt and coach to win the game. Same scenario.

Why was their catchers standing on deck with his gear on with runners on 1st and 2nd and no outs?
Didn't they expect us to get a triple play???

Do you ever watch or listen to our games?

Yes, I watch a lot of games. I just haven't had time to really watch this game today due to unavoidable circumstances. Therefore, I am checking in with the board. Plus, I can't get the game on radio here.

Good luck finding any stations outside of Columbia on radio. Unless you're downloading apps and streaming. I think it's by design. The less peeps see/ hear the the decline the better.

Reactions: jonesz21
I'm still hoping for a win but I don't think I'll feel good about it. We should have already won today and should have won yesterday

Yes, I watch a lot of games. I just haven't had time to really watch this game today due to unavoidable circumstances. Therefore, I am checking in with the board. Plus, I can't get the game on radio here.

If u want to hear us on the radio u prolly have to tune into tater station. Lol. Sad but true. We don't get it

well, thats pathetic....intentional walk and throws the damn thing in the dirt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT