ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't surprise me to see UT beat Georgia

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
This is college football. And all week long, the dogs will hear how they have arrived. How their date with Alabama is cemented for December.
Meanwhile, the hounds are howling in Tennessee. Barely beat Umass. No chance against UGA. Butch has to go.

Motivation is a big part of this sport. UT has it this week. And they have the ending from last years game too. UGA will have to try to play at a high level 2 weeks straight. Anyways it may not happen. But it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Reactions: TigerJohnson
We all hear that the Dogs are firmly in the SEC championship game with Bama now. Their defense is super and offense is on fire. Things change from one game to the next. Ask Okie State.

Reactions: Judson1
We all hear that the Dogs are firmly in the SEC championship game with Bama now. Their defense is super and offense is on fire. Things change from one game to the next. Ask Okie State.
But...but...but, ESPN says they've joined the upper echelon of college football with their trouncing off the mighty MSU dawgs, so it has to be true.

Jawja is much improved on defense...But Tennessee is just not very good...If the Dawgs can't beat the Viles, Kirby isn't very smart...But you are right, conference road games are often unpredictable

This is college football. And all week long, the dogs will hear how they have arrived. How their date with Alabama is cemented for December.
Meanwhile, the hounds are howling in Tennessee. Barely beat Umass. No chance against UGA. Butch has to go.

Motivation is a big part of this sport. UT has it this week. And they have the ending from last years game too. UGA will have to try to play at a high level 2 weeks straight. Anyways it may not happen. But it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Would surprise the hell out of me.

I know that might happen, but Mark Richt, who I think is the finest man in college football, isn't the coach at UGA any longer. Teams can't count on UGA being up and down from one week to the next. We have improved every game this year, I realize that won't continue and Fromm may not be as hot every week as he was last night, but he doesn't have to be. Our OL is improving rapidly right now, the defense is very fast and very physical, we beat the he!! out of Fitzgerald last night. But I do understand other fans hoping Kirby is a failure, otherwise with the instate recruiting advantage UGA has, the resources and support, we become the Bama of the East if he is.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT