ADVERTISEMENT

WR Mike Wyman enters NCAA transfer portal

Wyman was one of those players whom nothing was ever reported of him in the media once he enrolled in USC. In most cases, this usually signals that the player will never be a contributing factor. Joseph Anderson also falls into this dubious category. On this note, Josh Vann should put himself in the transfer portal too.

Wyman was one of those players whom nothing was ever reported of him in the media once he enrolled in USC. In most cases, this usually signals that the player will never be a contributing factor. Joseph Anderson also falls into this dubious category. On this note, Josh Vann should put himself in the transfer portal too.

I think he did and dropped the application on the way to the fax machine . Sorry I couldn’t resist . He seems like a nice young man and great athlete . Just can’t catch a football .

I think he did and dropped the application on the way to the fax machine . Sorry I couldn’t resist . He seems like a nice young man and great athlete . Just can’t catch a football .

That's a shame if true. Vann was a receiver where the prep reports already knew he wasn't a speedster. But reportedly the evals on him was he was a great possession receiver, and they are supposed to have real soft hands........

That's a shame if true. Vann was a receiver where the prep reports already knew he wasn't a speedster. But reportedly the evals on him was he was a great possession receiver, and they are supposed to have real soft hands........

Yeah he came in with pretty high expectations but the kid just can’t catch the football which is kind of a prerequisite for a WR . Two years ago he lead the SEC in drops and he only had about 20 targets . That’s a mind boggling stat if you think about it . If I remember correctly he 2nd place guy was either Ja’mar Chase or Justin Jefferson and both those guys had nearly 100 targets .

Where did Wyman go or is he stuck in the portal?

giphy.gif

Yeah he came in with pretty high expectations but the kid just can’t catch the football which is kind of a prerequisite for a WR . Two years ago he lead the SEC in drops and he only had about 20 targets . That’s a mind boggling stat if you think about it . If I remember correctly he 2nd place guy was either Ja’mar Chase or Justin Jefferson and both those guys had nearly 100 targets .
There was an interesting comment on the GC Podcast recently that Josh had a hard time not being the go to guy like he was in high school. I got the impression that his head’s on straighter now regarding confidence. Hope it works out for him.

Does anyone think that NIL could be playing a part in the decisions? We lost a highly rated corner back, did he receive some info on an NIL? Do some of these players think they should be getting an NIL.?

Reactions: Tmac069 and TAV31
Does anyone think that NIL could be playing a part in the decisions? We lost a highly rated corner back, did he receive some info on an NIL? Do some of these players think they should be getting an NIL.?
I think you are on to something. Definitely was thinking same thing!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT