ADVERTISEMENT

WYFF said, "For those going to Tampa you need to get to work on your

Originally posted by usaguy40:
if the weathermen said that, than theres tons of rooms left
LOL! It was actually the sports guy. I don't know his name but I don't particularly like him. But, I must say, WYFF gave our ladies good coverage all weekend.

There may not be a lot of rooms close to the arena, but there are plenty in the Tampa area. There are also plenty of tickets out there. I bought mine through the NCAA website's ticket exchange.

WYFF is right, there are only a few hotels downtown now ( area around the arena is about to explode - you will not recognize the area in two or three years - the owner of the lightning bought about 25 acres and is about to develop with hotel, USF med school is relocating, high rise, etc. ).

However, the arena is easily accessible from most hotels in South Tampa ( be careful of staying in Ybor ). Parking should not be an issue either.

Weather should be great - looking forward to cutting down the net.

Originally posted by tampacock:

However, the arena is easily accessible from most hotels in South Tampa ( be careful of staying in Ybor ). Parking should not be an issue either.
I love Ybor...why be careful?

Originally posted by tampacock:

WYFF is right, there are only a few hotels downtown now ( area around the arena is about to explode - you will not recognize the area in two or three years - the owner of the lightning bought about 25 acres and is about to develop with hotel, USF med school is relocating, high rise, etc. ).

Weather should be great - looking forward to cutting down the net.
Anywhere in particular for parking?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT