ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Thomas and recruits take note, Dabo and Clemson does NOT care about your future and will LIE

Jan 6, 2012
to you and allow you to play with a career threatening injury. Clemson ruined Da'Quan Bowers career by allowing him to play hurt and will do the same to you. They ruined Willy Korn the same way. Then Dabo took a stupid chance with Deshaun Watson playing him with a torn ACL. Recruits need to research this. Now Dabo sends another lame quarterback out to play and he gets knocked out! Dabo doesn't care his players, he only cares about winning!

Is Dabo blind or just lying and proving my point. I guess limping on the field is the same as moving around well.

Q: How has Kelly Bryant responded to treatment so far this week?

Swinney: "He has been good. Practiced all day yesterday and moved around well. I was encouraged."

to you and allow you to play with a career threatening injury. Clemson ruined Da'Quan Bowers career by allowing him to play hurt and will do the same to you. They ruined Willy Korn the same way. Then Dabo took a stupid chance with Deshaun Watson playing him with a torn ACL. Recruits need to research this. Now Dabo sends another lame quarterback out to play and he gets knocked out! Dabo doesn't care his players, he only cares about winning!
It's the win at no cost mentality,very sad

Reactions: Lakecock1
And the hammer meets the nail but go on up there XT you lifelong gamecock fan.

What I would point out is, Dabo has a complete beast at running back in Travis Etienne the true freshman but he is a freshman so he doesn't get the ball alot

But, how do you go about giving back more money than you've ever seen (and already spent) and a truck you've been driving for a minute, and already wrecked?
And i hope if he goes there they ruin him like they did Daquan Bowers.

Reactions: IBleedUSC
Remember when Dablow had that wooden shoe insert made for Spiller so he could play against us at Clempson that year but it didn't work? Dablow don't care how hurt a player is or what the doctors say when it comes to winning and making himself look good, what a selfish bastard.

And i hope if he goes there they ruin him like they did Daquan Bowers.
Bowers had a degenerative knee condition. He wasn't injured. I guess Dabo should have told him to quit football altogether instead of collecting an NFL paycheck for a few years?

Bowers had a degenerative knee condition. He wasn't injured. I guess Dabo should have told him to quit football altogether instead of collecting an NFL paycheck for a few years?
Korn had a degenerative shoulder condition too, they are both called by their clinical name of daboswinosis.

Go home Tater you don't know shit! Keep believing the Dabo Lies. The following is a quote from the Post and Courier "What few on campus knew is Bowers played the last seven games of the 2010 season with a torn meniscus in his right knee."
Further down in the article another quote "“There’s something going on, but there’s nothing degenerative going on,” Bucs general manager Mark Dominik said."

Ken you statement is perhaps the most ignorant statement made on this site. I guess you think playing 7 games with a torn meniscus is looking out for your injured player and his future. You are so stupid you shouldn't shouldn't be allowed to post here! You must be a proud Clempsin graduate.

^^
kelso-burn.jpg

Reactions: SandStormAggedon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT