ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Thomas got a nice ride!

48b4253ebaede7846042631fbe673019--clemson-my-church.jpg

Came complete with a "paw" at the top of the windshield. Advertising does make a difference.

That looks like a 2017/2018 Chevy Camaro...maybe a ZL1.

Last edited:
His family’s business was bought way over market value in Florence. Been crooked from day one.

Reactions: GamecockJL
His family’s business was bought way over market value in Florence. Been crooked from day one.
His time at IMG got him away from any Gamecock influence as well. Muschamp doesn't have a great name in Florida unfortunately.

Got to love "recruiting".

Is is father out of prison yet? I had heard he might be out next month.

His dad's 'car detailing business' sold on 8/25/17.

I will give Clemson this. They have the system worked out. Tracks covered with no paper trails. About the only way they get caught is if someone feels under appreciated in the bag man system and goes rogue. But Clemson isn’t the only one. Bottom line is if you aren’t playing this game then you are not keeping up with the Joneses and going to get left behind.

All it would take would be for someone to hire a PI to investigate all of this.

The NCAA isn’t going after Clemson because they make them so much money.

Reactions: USC2018
It’s bad enough we have to stomach the taters recent success, dabo’s antics and lovemaking with ANY microphone, and them beating us silly for several years now.
We may not all believe they cheat. But we’ve ALL wondered such. And we seem to constantly see these types of pictures popping up with no consequences. Really frustrates me and makes me believe this isn’t changing for many years.

Reactions: rogue cock
The IRS got Al Capone by calculating his net worth, then subtracting his calculated net worth at a prior point in time a few years earlier. The difference is calculated income. The calculated income was way higher than his declared income. The IRS should be interested in possible evidence like this picture.

By 'family' business, you are referring to a 'car detailing shop' called 'Titus Touch' in a tiny building on E. Darlington St.

I think it was closed when his dad went to prison?

Wouldn't his aunt (wink/wink) have given him the money? The last time I saw someone carrying a bag like that he was walking his weenie in an LBGT bathroom.

Came complete with a "paw" at the top of the windshield. Advertising does make a difference.

That looks like a 2017/2018 Chevy Camaro...maybe a ZL1.

If you guys are gonna call out players and their cars at least have a clue what model it is. That is NOT even close to a 2016/17 model and its not a ZL1.
Thats a Gen 5 Camaro which means it can be between a 2010 and 2015. The new Gen 6 cars have a completely different front clip. Looking at he picture more closely I can tell you its a 2014-15 because of the fog lights and the smaller grill which was changed between 2013 and 2014. Now it could be an SS but even if it is you can get a nice SS convertible in the mid to lower 20s. With half way reasonable credit that will run you in the mid 400s for 5 years and even less for 6 years. SO tell me again how he got this "super expensive car".

If you guys are gonna call out players and their cars at least have a clue what model it is. That is NOT even close to a 2016/17 model and its not a ZL1.
Thats a Gen 5 Camaro which means it can be between a 2010 and 2015. The new Gen 6 cars have a completely different front clip. Looking at he picture more closely I can tell you its a 2014-15 because of the fog lights and the smaller grill which was changed between 2013 and 2014. Now it could be an SS but even if it is you can get a nice SS convertible in the mid to lower 20s. With half way reasonable credit that will run you in the mid 400s for 5 years and even less for 6 years. SO tell me again how he got this "super expensive car".

I have zero issue with the car, and like the young man as a human, but can you offer an explanation for the handbag?

Base model Camaro retails for over $25,000. That car is a convertible and has hood airvents.....hood airvents are traditionally a ZL1 as they reduced the lift that the SS had, unless someone bought a huge upgrade package for a basic Camaro.

Last edited:
I have zero issue with the car, and like the young man as a human, but can you offer an explanation for the handbag?
Puzzling, to say the least. I wish the young man a healthy and successful football career. Successful any time he is not playing us. But, I just don't understand the bag unless there was something good that came inside it.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Base model Camaro retails for over $25,000. That car has hood airvents.....traditionally a ZL1, unless someone bought a huge upgrade package for a basic Camaro.

Dont argue cars with a guy who was raised under the hood of one and can tell you changes from year to year off the top of his head. Here is a pic of one for sell at Randy Marion right now. It has aftermarket wheels but other than that its the same car. Hood vent and all. The hood vent was common on the 2014-15 models. Price on the one below? 22,102. I can give you a page full of example from auto trader if you like. ZL1 had a higher cowl induction hood with different style(double) vents. I put one below for comparison.
9aa9e09b772a4e0fa44205665d06a0b7.jpg
2012-camaro-zl1-037.jpg

Dont argue cars with a guy who was raised under the hood of one and can tell you changes from year to year off the top of his head. Here is a pic of one for sell at Randy Marion right now. It has aftermarket wheels but other than that its the same car. Hood vent and all. The hood vent was common on the 2014-15 models. Price on the one below? 22,102. I can give you a page full of example from auto trader if you like. ZL1 had a higher cowl induction hood with different style(double) vents. I put one below for comparison.
2012-camaro-zl1-037.jpg
Okay, generally the one you posted....what does it retail for in SC. Not the cheapest you found it for....and it looks to be a convertible also.

2012-camaro-zl1-037.jpg
NICE Cars

Reactions: KayakCock
Look at the location of the airvents in XT's post versus yours. Notice a difference?

They were added to the ZL1 model to provide a 65 lb. downdraft that the SS did not have.

Jesus. I give up. That is not a ZL1. You just want it to be. I concede its likely an SS but like I said they are not expensive.

You mean other than the fact that its ugly as hell? IDK. Maybe its a knockoff. I wore plenty of knockoff stuff growing up because my parents couldnt afford the real thing.
, perfect explanation, we agree its ugly. I was raised poor too, and still own my black book bag from 8th grade or something, it still matches when I need a small airplane carry on.

A) Athlete's prison father has probable "questionable" credit and financing is not an option.
B) Thomas' arrangement with the church probably doesn't require financing.
I'm sure he carried cash in that fancy bag to car dealership.

Reactions: BigTomE
Jesus. I give up. That is not a ZL1. You just want it to be. I concede its likely an SS but like I said they are not expensive.
You may be right....but it looked exactly like the new ZL1's. No differences that I could tell, including the air vents, lights, side mirrors, etc.

, perfect explanation, we agree its ugly. I was raised poor too, and still own my black book bag from 8th grade or something, it still matches when I need a small airplane carry on.

I dont know about you but I had plenty of Hilfiger, Chaps, etc stuff growing up that was fake as hell but you couldnt tell unless you looked at the tags.

One thing that our Pickenese visitors need to understand. The last time you had a national championship it ended with y'all being put on probation for over 150 NCAA violations including "pay for play". Y'all love to talk about tradition?...well that is a part of it. It is one thing to get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, it is another to take the whole damn jar. Given your past, it should be easy for you to understand that people are looking for an explaination for why kids that were previously "unavailable" to Clemson are now signing a letter of intent with crayons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT