ADVERTISEMENT

XT commits to clemson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
On to the next one. Dado couldn't recruit very well in year 2. Gotta give Muschamp time. Kinda glad this is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthGATiger
On to the next one. Dado couldn't recruit very well in year 2. Gotta give Muschamp time.

This doesn't seem right for some reason. Why would the dad announce it? XT loves the process and the hype. So at the very least you think it would be him announcing it with one of those over produced videos.

Also, is he going to follow Dabo's no more official visit rule? Seems unlikely.

If this is true, this sucks.

Reactions: dbowers2008
There's some kind of rumor going around that XT and his family were trying to get Muschamp to pull a few strings to get his dad out of prison. And when Muschamp couldnt pull that off they stopped all communication with our coaching staff. No idea if it's true.

Not surprised. Another reason for me to despise the previous coaching staff for putting us in this position while our athletic director did a Nero impression and allowed it to burn.

Surprised he didnt hold a big press conference. I would have.

This doesn't seem right for some reason. Why would the dad announce it? XT loves the process and the hype. So at the very least you think it would be him announcing it with one of those over produced videos.

Also, is he going to follow Dabo's no more official visit rule? Seems unlikely.

If this is true, this sucks.

As a Clemson fan, I'm a little confused. The timing seems way too early for him. There is no way this kid shuts it down. He loves the drama and hype.

I'm not sure I've seen a parent confirm a commitment before.

Reactions: okccock and IrmoRed
It's called shame. Daddy can't wait to go shopping. Everyone at Wilson believed him when he chose Carolina. Then suddenly he hauled ass to Florida, Daddy got rich and you know the rest of the story. I'm so sorry for him.

Keep it classy gamecock nation. We have a LONG time before signing day NEXT FEBRUARY. XT may very well change his mind SEVERAL times. We still have a great shot, I think.
This is a good point and if he does we will take him. Im cant beleive he wont take his 5 visits.

Reactions: BigTomE
This is what clemzun does- get them on campus, don't let them leave without committing. "Whatever it takes"- bring religion into it, bags of money, bus load of sluts... WHATEVER!!!

Remember when Gimore and a couple other future Ganecocks went to clemzun for a visit, committed and realized on the bus ride home they had been railroaded and apologized to our coaches, decommitted and turned to us? This is nothing new..

He hasn't signed a damn thing, the show ain't over yet!! Muschamp knows how to play big boy recruiting games too, he knows how to flip guys on signing day... let it play out, don't bash a 17 YO for grabbing at the "shiny thing" in front of him! He will have another 8 months or so to think about this before deciding where to go if he wants to enroll early.

It's Clem$on. This started when Grantz beat the brakes off of them almost 40 years ago. Went through a slump after they had to bring Hatfield in to keep the NCAA at bay. Think back to when Spiller was about to leave to be close to his child. Then he miraculously decides to stay in Clemson. The legacy of BC Inhabinet just keeps on giving.

[QUOTE="drawplay000, post: 3273990, member: 8846"

Cant comment on spiller..dont know what his finally choices were. But if it was between us and clemson for XT..cant blame him for picking clemson.[/QUOTE]

XT told us, he grew up a Gamecock fan, everything was even & he was not close to committing, he was not committing until Dec 20. Was anything he ever said true?

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT