ADVERTISEMENT

XT commits to clemson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He obviously didn't truly grow up a Gamecock fan. No true Gamecock fan can turn to the dark side this ea$ily.

Something tells me this drama is just beginning. We could still easily get him.

I'm not sure what goes on up there, but they are really in tune with these millennials.

Last edited:
And what does this have to do with Vandy sweeping Holbrook ?
giphy.gif

His twitter announcement said something about how happy he is that his father will be there with him.
Strange coincidence daddy just got out of prison. I wonder what job he'll be hired for by the university? Anyone want to bet that daddy will be living in town by the end of summer?

I heard through someone at our (Clemson's) recruiting department he didn't like y'all's spring game. He was disappointed with the facilities in Columbia and impressed with the ones in Clemson.
Yeah it's tough to have a big crowd when most of them were watching both basketball teams in the final four. I'm guessing the slide and the bowling alley in the football operations center in Clemson really does pay off. Bowl a strike, get a check.

We had two teams playing in the final 4 2500 miles away. Could it be that maybe that had something to do with it?

QUOTE="Clemson_Alumnus, post: 3274094, member: 96042"]I heard through someone at our (Clemson's) recruiting department he didn't like y'all's spring game. He was disappointed with the facilities in Columbia and impressed with the ones in Clemson.[/QUOTE]

XT told us, he grew up a Gamecock fan, everything was even & he was not close to committing, he was not committing until Dec 20. Was anything he ever said true?
Obviously young and changed his mind - very disappointing - I think him saying he grew up a Gamecock fan was just to stir us up so everyone would get excited. XT Struggles with truth and accuracy / but we will persevere / lots of great players out their whose words mean something when they say it. He is just not one. Go Gamecocks!

Until we can close Im not expecting much from football. This doesn't come as a surprise to me. We started losing on these types of recruits since Carlos Watkins commited to them 4 years ago. Yep not looking good as I'm sure he saw how far we have to build on defense.

Holy biscuit eating platypuss......here's one for you to run with;

New Springs Ministries, its all funneled through the church in Anderson. IPTAY gives to the church and its a tax deduction, the church gives to needy families. They just happen to be 6-5, 280 and run 4.3 40 yard dashes. Its money laundering at its finest and the process was created at Alabama. A lot of coaches come out of that school and learn the trade.

Zamir is staying in Athens... Kirby and friends know how to close. This ain't Richt's program anymore.

Ha - you dog fans are funny. It will be the same ole story with UGA - world beaters at recruiting and Music City bowl losers in the end. Your sawed off coach will do nothing more then the last line up of chumps for the past 40 years.

They will get caught. Eventually.
Personally, I don't think they get investigated! The NCAA needs certain teams in certain conferences for money purposes and they like Clemson (everything's about money nowadays - nothing's about ethics)! Too much strange, fishy stuff has gone on for years now & no investigation! Maybe if they tutored their athletes they'd get in trouble - that got us LOL! Money payments & family jobs/homes aren't a big deal obviously!

Personally, I don't think they get investigated! The NCAA needs certain teams in certain conferences for money purposes and they like Clemson (everything's about money nowadays - nothing's about ethics)! Too much strange, fishy stuff has gone on for years now & no investigation! Maybe if they tutored their athletes they'd get in trouble - that got us LOL! Money payments & family jobs/homes aren't a big deal obviously!
Some Clemson folks who troll our boards (always flattered by that btw) seem to "LIKE" my comments. Guess they admit the truth with no debate and just accept what's going on - winning at ALL COSTS because of NO investigation & have NO concern about ethics/integrity, etc.!! No prob - it is what it is! As much as I don't appreciate what the HBC did when leaving us in this hot mess after dominating Clemson in EVERY area - I still use his quote - it, very definitely IS what it is!!

Reactions: CUTiger81
Some Clemson folks who troll our boards (always flattered by that btw) seem to "LIKE" my comments. Guess they admit the truth with no debate and just accept what's going on - winning at ALL COSTS because of NO investigation & have NO concern about ethics/integrity, etc.!! No prob - it is what it is! As much as I don't appreciate what the HBC did when leaving us in this hot mess after dominating Clemson in EVERY area - I still use his quote - it, very definitely IS what it is!!

I think the NCAA picks who they penalize and who gets a pass. How or why UNC was even allowed to play in the tournament is amazing to me, or even have an athletic department. Ole Miss was buying players left and right, almost flaunting in, Freeze actually did I think. They are a smaller school from a smaller state with a small alumni base, not only that its a poor state that will minimize the loss of revenue to the NCAA. Plus they are about to get hammered and made an example of what happens when you break the rules and get caught. I think they probably get hit with 2-3 year post season ban, and lose 15-20 scholarships. They were paying moving expenses, utilities, handing out scholarships to anyone a player wanted, giving parents jobs, furnishing vehicles plus signing bonuses.

Reactions: RaginRooster
Maybe they could move into the Boyd families residence in Seneca. That always amazed me that a family of no particular means could just up and move to Seneca as he came to Clemson.

Reactions: RaginRooster
There's some kind of rumor going around that XT and his family were trying to get Muschamp to pull a few strings to get his dad out of prison. And when Muschamp couldnt pull that off they stopped all communication with our coaching staff. No idea if it's true.

Lol

Reactions: dcollie
I don't know, he lost to them 3 times; Kirby may or may not be the right guy, but it was time for Richt to leave, he had gone the way of SOS without all the credentials. and he looked miserable on the sidelines. He looked happier coaching at Miami than he had in 4-5 years

Zamir isn't UGA's to pull away, but he did get out of Clemson before they got him to commit and is Athens tonight.

Clemson is pretty much a carbon copy of Auburn, the little brother of the instate schools, willing to do anything to get noticed. Both have tiger mascots, both have orange as a primary color, neither has ever been very good unless they were cheating. Clemson does have a lake, Kiddieland and that odd tradition of feeling men up and that's straight from one of their heroes. I think Gus probably sleeps with his mother too so they can't claim that, both are a little strange
I respect USC. I grew up in South Carolina. But to call Clemson the little brother is ridiculous. Clemson clearly has the better football team (currently but not always) and has the bigger national image. But South Carolina is also an impressive school. Still, calling Clemson little brother is ridiculous.

Can we try and keep it classy? He commits to Clemson and immediately him and his family are being drug by Gamecock fans. It's shameful. It has to be a bagman? A deal to get his father out of prison but it was beneath USC?

It's shameful and shows some major character flaws with you guys. Just wish him well. Clemson has a lot going for it right now.

I think the NCAA picks who they penalize and who gets a pass. How or why UNC was even allowed to play in the tournament is amazing to me, or even have an athletic department. Ole Miss was buying players left and right, almost flaunting in, Freeze actually did I think. They are a smaller school from a smaller state with a small alumni base, not only that its a poor state that will minimize the loss of revenue to the NCAA. Plus they are about to get hammered and made an example of what happens when you break the rules and get caught. I think they probably get hit with 2-3 year post season ban, and lose 15-20 scholarships. They were paying moving expenses, utilities, handing out scholarships to anyone a player wanted, giving parents jobs, furnishing vehicles plus signing bonuses.
I very definitely agree that the NCAA picks & chooses who they want to penalize - don't think there's any question about it! To me XT recruitment needs investigation but it'll never happen OR they'll say they "found nothing". Will never believe that, however, so life goes on! Enjoyed your post and also questioned the UNC stuff (didn't keep up much with Ole Miss but if he did all that they SHOULD be punished - ALL who cheat should is my point - the punishment should depend on the severity of the infractions, etc. - which goes back to they "pick & choose" for their own reasons IMO)!

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
'
Well that's certainly a trustworthy link don't you think? An Article written about cheating and no Clemson written by a Clemson writer for a Clemson site, no one would think there was any bias there
that's an OK St. Site not Clemson, but still is any list ever accurate?

E_Cut_22, since quempsum has so much going for it right now, why don't you just visit their board and stay there. BTW, can you understand that?

You're childish bro. They just played in their 2nd straight national championship game and won it
At some point you have to give Dabo and Clemson credit. They did it. Instead childish posters like you (grown men) talk about him sleeping in the same bed with his mom and accuse them of cheating. It's silly.

So some kid picks Clemson and now everyone is bashing him, his family and all kinds of conspiracies come out.
If XT was just giving s soft commit and now reads this thread I would suspect his commit just got a whole lot stronger.
He picked a school that has played in the NC game in two straight years, and just won a NC. It happens, let's show a little class and move on

You're childish bro. They just played in their 2nd straight national championship game and won it
At some point you have to give Dabo and Clemson credit. They did it. Instead childish posters like you (grown men) talk about him sleeping in the same bed with his mom and accuse them of cheating. It's silly.

Well, again go over to the tater board and live vicariously with them. I don't want to hear how great they are on this board.

Well, again go over to the tater board and live vicariously with them. I don't want to hear how great they are on this board.

Well create your own board and censor the post lol. It sucks to be you I guess.
Go ahead and continue bashing a kid for not committing to USC. I bet if he switched you'd be creaming all over twitter and FGF and all would be good in your universe again

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT