ADVERTISEMENT

XT

Yeah he comes from money. That is right up there with the rich Uncle theory. You Taters lead the nation in denial

Don't forget the Florence car wash deal, that ultimately let to the money that got his dad out of jail. Clemson looks like Pig Pen out of Charlie Brown, always in a swirl of dirt!

Reactions: NooNoo
When 4 Five-star recruits sign on the last signing day and haven't bothered to visit the campus, you gotta be suspicious.

When newly signed recruits post videos of themselves holding large rubber-banded wads of cash or videos of another rolling in hundred dollar bills on the gym floor, you gotta be a little curious.

Unless, you're deluded into thinking it's "clean" because it was laundered through a "church" under the hypocritical rationalization that "it's for the disadvantaged kids."

People who argue Clemson wouldn't cheat are beyond naïve and obviously haven't paid attention to that program over the last 3 or 4 decades.

I'm not naïve enough to think we wouldn't or haven't tried to do the same but you just can't do it without owning a Barney Fife PD like they do and enjoy the orange alumni who run it all in Deliverance Land.
I'm actually very interested in who you got that signed with Clemson that never visited the school? I am pretty sure this is probably the stupidest post I ever read! That comment has no bearing on who showed pics of money, but I think you will eat crow to back up that comment. I keep up with recruiting across the nation and I don't think I could name a single player that never visited a school before they committed there, anywhere!!!! I'm sure it's happened! I think the Australian punter for Michigan might have fallen in that scenario but I do want to hear the names of four 5* players that signed!! C'mon, don't tell me you are too lazy to look it up because that's a pure cop out!

Last edited:
Don't forget the Florence car wash deal, that ultimately let to the money that got his dad out of jail. Clemson looks like Pig Pen out of Charlie Brown, always in a swirl of dirt!
Damn I swear some of the stuff that gets posted here is stupid. I have to make my rants at least once a month. XT's dad is still in jail and will not be released until 7/7/18. XT wrecked his truck going to visit his dad in WV.

So anyone getting him out with some carwash deal?? Jeeze man, I guess you prefer just posting dumb lies! I prefer to keep my integrity than to make up lies even if they are rivals!

https://247sports.com/college/south...orth-some-ACTUAL-truth-on-XTs-Father-52222115

I cannot understand, for the life of me, why you dabolonians cannot see thru the forest for the trees. The point of these type of threads is that your commitments have been photographed on many occasions with large sums of money in hand or standing next to new products or fairly new products while you never see this activity from gamecocks (or any other that I can recall in the SE) and yet you wonder why they are the brunt of assumptions. And no, most if not all, of these players DO NOT COME FROM MONEY AS THEY ARE BROKE AS HELL because of other circumstance beyond our control. Why is it that very dabolonian thinks that "maybe he comes from money" yet we cannot say "maybe he was bought by the great DILDO himself? I would love to see a Gamecock commit flash the damn money we are giving out just so I know we are playing on the same damn field as the dabolonians.
There was never a rich uncle, the aunt did not cash the check for bellamy to hold, and the ride XT is sporting was not bought by his punk-ass, nor by his mother, or his prisoner daddy.
And the towel rod was used to beat that girl into submission after the other one was thrown down the damn steps.

I cannot understand, for the life of me, why you dabolonians cannot see thru the forest for the trees. The point of these type of threads is that your commitments have been photographed on many occasions with large sums of money in hand or standing next to new products or fairly new products while you never see this activity from gamecocks (or any other that I can recall in the SE) and yet you wonder why they are the brunt of assumptions. And no, most if not all, of these players DO NOT COME FROM MONEY AS THEY ARE BROKE AS HELL because of other circumstance beyond our control. Why is it that very dabolonian thinks that "maybe he comes from money" yet we cannot say "maybe he was bought by the great DILDO himself? I would love to see a Gamecock commit flash the damn money we are giving out just so I know we are playing on the same damn field as the dabolonians.
There was never a rich uncle, the aunt did not cash the check for bellamy to hold, and the ride XT is sporting was not bought by his punk-ass, nor by his mother, or his prisoner daddy.
And the towel rod was used to beat that girl into submission after the other one was thrown down the damn steps.

"I would love to see a Gamecock commit flash the damn money we are giving out just so I know we are playing on the same damn field as the dabolonians."

Find a church that needs money to launder the recruit's way.

There are no coincidences, as we all saw with the UNC 18 year fake class program, how corrupt the NCAA is. It would take the FBI to stop this, and that's not going to happen. The FBI will not investigate a church for helping out a disadvantaged young person.

Last edited:
"I would love to see a Gamecock commit flash the damn money we are giving out just so I know we are playing on the same damn field as the dabolonians."

Find a church that needs money to launder the recruit's way.

There are no coincidences, as we all saw with the UNC 18 year fake class program, how corrupt the NCAA is. It would take the FBI to stop this, and that's not going to happen. The FBI will not investigate a church for helping out a disadvantaged young person.

My Church isn't laundering money to clemson players. Heck, Perry isn't even affiliated with our Church anymore. One of the reasons I rarely come on this site anymore is because I'm sick of seeing the lies spread about my Church because of rumors and assumptions. Our Church has zero to do with clemson football.

My Church isn't laundering money to clemson players. Heck, Perry isn't even affiliated with our Church anymore. One of the reasons I rarely come on this site anymore is because I'm sick of seeing the lies spread about my Church because of rumors and assumptions. Our Church has zero to do with clemson football.
A church isn’t. Newspring is.

SUVs just appear? Begging for an explanation, don't you agree?

Actually, I would like to be proved wrong.

A church isn’t. Newspring is.

You obviously know nothing about Newspring. As I do. But you have your opinion. Even if its wrong. Again, this place has become a nonstop bashing of my Church. By people with zero knowledge and pure speculation. But you keep right on spreading it if it makes you feel more self righteous.

You obviously know nothing about Newspring. As I do. But you have your opinion. Even if its wrong. Again, this place has become a nonstop bashing of my Church. By people with zero knowledge and pure speculation. But you keep right on spreading it if it makes you feel more self righteous.
Churches don’t worship pastors or the name of their church. Newspring does.
The place was handcrafted to be a cult of personality to one Perry Noble.
I’m sorry if that hurts you. Really, I am. But when the rest of the Church (big C) sees it, it’s very concerning.

Churches don’t worship pastors or the name of their church. Newspring does.
The place was handcrafted to be a cult of personality to one Perry Noble.
I’m sorry if that hurts you. Really, I am. But when the rest of the Church (big C) sees it, it’s very concerning.

Perry Noble was fired. Long ago. We have a team of Pastors now. And the Church just keeps growing. We don't worship the name of our Church. We worship God's Church as a whole. The whole body. Our shirts don't say we love Newspring. They say we love our Church. That includes the rest that worship the same God. And we don't give those away anymore, because of the judgment from people like you. Kind of sad really.

Newspring tithes 10% of its income TO OTHER CHURCHES. Dare you to find another 'Church' that does that. We also have donated 100's of thousands of dollars to help start or keep afloat Churches not affiliated with us. Name another 'Church' that does that please? Yeah, quite the worship of our name. Not really.

I'm assuming you have zero problem with little old lady's having the name of their Church on a tag on the front of their car right? Just because our Church actually grows, doesn't mean we aren't a 'Church'. Quite the opposite really.

Like I said, you know nothing about our Church. Or what's going on inside. So, I'm sorry if that doesn't feed your narrative. Find another judgemental crutch to lean on. Those aren't working anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: palmetto567
Damn I swear some of the stuff that gets posted here is stupid. I have to make my rants at least once a month. XT's dad is still in jail and will not be released until 7/7/18. XT wrecked his truck going to visit his dad in WV.

So anyone getting him out with some carwash deal?? Jeeze man, I guess you prefer just posting dumb lies! I prefer to keep my integrity than to make up lies even if they are rivals!

https://247sports.com/college/south...orth-some-ACTUAL-truth-on-XTs-Father-52222115

No we prefer taters stay on taternet.

Perry Noble was fired. Long ago. We have a team of Pastors now. And the Church just keeps growing. We don't worship the name of our Church. We worship God's Church as a whole. The whole body. Our shirts don't say we love Newspring. They say we love our Church. That includes the rest that worship the same God. And we don't give those away anymore, because of the judgment from people like you. Kind of sad really.

Newspring tithes 10% of its income TO OTHER CHURCHES. Dare you to find another 'Church' that does that. We also have donated 100's of thousands of dollars to help start or keep afloat Churches not affiliated with us. Name another 'Church' that does that please? Yeah, quite the worship of our name. Not really.

I'm assuming you have zero problem with little old lady's having the name of their Church on a tag on the front of their car right? Just because our Church actually grows, doesn't mean we aren't a 'Church'. Quite the opposite really.

Like I said, you know nothing about our Church. Or what's going on inside. So, I'm sorry if that doesn't feed your narrative. Find another judgemental crutch to lean on. Those aren't working anymore.
How many of the church's Newsprings donate to have prospects Clemson are recruiting?

You have the right to worship as you wants. As does that fool who continues to put your religion down. We all worship in our own way, in order to be with who we each believe "God" to be. Newspring is a path for some and not others, shaming something you know nothing about makes you look like a fool.

Reactions: Boom4life

I am not a fan of newsprint’s but don’t degrade them. I have my reasons. It’s not for everyone but they do bring people to the lord. For that I thankful. I can get behind this poster and the way he feels. I don’t say much about it but I think mixing clemson cheating and newsprint’s helping them is a sour road to take. I just don’t believe it. They have churches in every major town or city in South Carolina. No way they would allow this to happen.

I hope you have turned it around from the days when your staff was viciously harassing professor James Duncan. I 100% believe that incarnation of Newspring was run by fake, power hungry frauds and funneled money to Clemson recruits. If the church has rebuilt itself as you say, then more power to all of you and best wishes going forward.

I'm not goin to say the names of the two clemson targets but both showed up with brand new jeep cherokees to school one day. One chose clemson and other chose Miami, that said the Miami committ didn't show back up to school in his Jeep Cherokee and the other one did . This was in 2000 or 2001 I think under Bowden. How the hell they didn't get caught I don't know bc it's obvious as hell. NCAA chooses who to investigate and not too. I believe clemson is on their not to list along with unc.

I'm not goin to say the names of the two clemson targets but both showed up with brand new jeep cherokees to school one day. One chose clemson and other chose Miami, that said the Miami committ didn't show back up to school in his Jeep Cherokee and the other one did . This was in 2000 or 2001 I think under Bowden. How the hell they didn't get caught I don't know bc it's obvious as hell. NCAA chooses who to investigate and not too. I believe clemson is on their not to list along with unc.
It's 2000 or 2001, and you can't say their names? They're, what, 35 years old now?

Reactions: palmetto567
"MANAFOLD, post: 3657312, member: 5684"No way the second class large school in this state should be superior to South Carolina in anything unless the were cheating and boy do they have a record for shady deals.

What are they second class in compared to USC though? Academics? Oh... Football? Oh... Oh, I know! Women's basketball! Sorry, I am with you now, carry on.

Don't you guys have a journalism school? This would make a heck of a senior project for someone...

Yea wish we could figure out the formula.
Listen carefully. It's New Springs Church right there on Campus in taterville. You see, church money, especially cash IS NOT TRACEABLE! Lots of love money. Plus Turnipseed, the tater recruiting Attorney, got X's dad out of jail in Florence and moved him to Greenville and especially during the visit to tot land, and BOOM, i'm going to orangeville! Simple rocket science. Remember all the baptizing on campus a while back also. Dabo is very smooth when it comes to walking mom's through church the very first trip. We simply do not have these kinds of tools nor the recruiting attorneys either.

BULL

My question is, before the NC...what is the selling point for Clemson? How do you get the Watson’s, the Watkins, etc? It’s not the town, it’s not the surrounding areas (although I like Greenville)...how did they do it without offering some type of compensation?

I mean I know columbia is not the best town in college football, but at least it has some history, some nightlife, and actual stuff to do....

With all due respect, allegations of a connection between New Springs Church and Clemson football did not originate and are not isolated to just here. A quick Google search found this from last year...

"We’ve heard similar reports – as well as other allegations involving the colorful religious leader. Additionally, we are investigating reports of improper conduct involving Noble and the Clemson University football program."

https://www.fitsnews.com/2016/07/10/sc-mega-church-pastor-is-out/

My question is, before the NC...what is the selling point for Clemson? How do you get the Watson’s, the Watkins, etc? It’s not the town, it’s not the surrounding areas (although I like Greenville)...how did they do it without offering some type of compensation?

I mean I know columbia is not the best town in college football, but at least it has some history, some nightlife, and actual stuff to do....
Exactly, people lose sight of thus simple fact. Clemson was not a powerhouse. They were a mid level acc school, then suddenly they started landing 5* recruits, much in the same manner of Ole Miss

"MANAFOLD, post: 3657312, member: 5684"No way the second class large school in this state should be superior to South Carolina in anything unless the were cheating and boy do they have a record for shady deals.

What are they second class in compared to USC though? Academics? Oh... Football? Oh... Oh, I know! Women's basketball! Sorry, I am with you now, carry on.
Columbia just voted the number three college town in America, Clemson located in a small obscure one horse town, three times as many Alumni in this state making our university much more powerful,
broader range of academic colleges, more diversified faculty and student body, better and more modern housing for students, better fraternity selection and housing, School of Law, one of the best for building and faculty in America, number one honors college in America, (does Clemson even have an Honors College) , Dodie Academic Center, number one International Business School in America, The Wellness Center, Carolina Alumni House, Colonial Life Arena, USC School of Medicine, University Park, Founders Park, new softball facility, planned 200 hundred million for campus expansion and building for the very near future and much more. No way to compare a small land grant university to the flagship university of this state just because of the recent success of your shady football program that we plan to catch up with and surpass just like we do in everything else.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT