ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Rivals: Whass Up with 5-Star Challege?

sgacock

Jun 4, 2000
I have tried to find a roster for the upcoming 5 Star Challenge. Granted , my search skills are that of an average AARP member, but I can't find it. Plenty of stuff on past years, but all I can find about 2018 prospects are individual tweets from rivals twitter. Is that the only source?

Is the roster considered premium content or has rivals just not gotten around to releasing it on the interweb? Really, just not finding much about the 2018 event.

Poor promotion or just poor search skills? I dunno. Might be the latter

sgacock,

We're covering the Five Star Challenge in person this week. We, in addition to Rivals.com, will have a ton of coverage with our thoughts on prospects, interviews, etc.

That content, by and large, will be premium since this is an event that's exclusive to Rivals.com and team sites such as ours. It's value for our subscribers, and content that we believe folks will enjoy.

Make sure you're checking out our front page and we'll also link that content up on our forums as well. Thanks for being here!

Reactions: sgacock
Odd, there seems to be more than 1 player ranked #1 at there particular position.

sgacock,

We're covering the Five Star Challenge in person this week. We, in addition to Rivals.com, will have a ton of coverage with our thoughts on prospects, interviews, etc.

That content, by and large, will be premium since this is an event that's exclusive to Rivals.com and team sites such as ours. It's value for our subscribers, and content that we believe folks will enjoy.

Make sure you're checking out our front page and we'll also link that content up on our forums as well. Thanks for being here!

Well, you need to tease us with some familiar names. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT