ADVERTISEMENT

You can not TELL your 2nd & 3rd team, "don't try to score".

Sep 1, 2019
But, I would prefer that the Gamecocks not run up the score against CSU.

If we dominate this game, I believe that it would show some class if we allow those kids that will never see another snap this season, to get as much playing time as possible.

If your ass can not cover the checks your mouth is writing, don't act like a bully or, it's gonna come back on ya.

What goes around ... comes around.

Last edited:
Reactions: okccock
But, I would prefer that the Gamecocks not run up the score against CSC.

If we dominate this game, I believe that it would show some class if we allow those kids that will never see another snap this season, to get as much playing time as possible.

If your ass can not cover the checks your mouth is writing, don't act like a bully or, it's gonna come back on ya.

P.S. Yeah, I see the error in the subject line. Don't know how to correct it.
You mean like Furman did.

Reactions: Baron Von Logan
It's not running up the score, but you certainly cant tell you 2nd, 3rd, 4th string players not to run as fast, tackle as hard, throw accurate passes, or catch the ball.

We should handle CSU with ease.

(to edit the subject line, click on the wrench in the upper right corner)

Go Cocks!

You had me at the subject, but lost me with the post. Doesn't help that it is a counter argument.

The ice that Muschamp and company are skating on is getting thinner by the game. He needs to show fans that they can run a offense that is fluid and can Score and a Defense that can tackle and be aggressive. USC needs to Score plenty of points with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd teams tomorrow.

The ice that Muschamp and company are skating on is getting thinner by the game. He needs to show fans that they can run a offense that is fluid and can Score and a Defense that can tackle and be aggressive. USC needs to Score plenty of points with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd teams tomorrow.
and that shows what? that you can do it against Charleston Southern? That's supposed to save his job?

RUTS allows everyone to play. That’s a good thing. You never tell players not to do their best. What you can do as a coach is to call running plays and don’t go out of bounds.

We should win, like we should have last weekend, but I am not confident that we will not struggle.

Is the team we are fielding any better than a Georgia State, Citadel or Georgia Southern? I am not sure yet.

On the one hand, it would look pretty pathetic for us to run it up on CSU to try masking deficiencies from the UNC game.

On the other hand, we are starting a true freshman in his first game and he needs all the work he can get. And we are paying CSU expressly for the purpose of losing to us.

On the one hand, it would look pretty pathetic for us to run it up on CSU to try masking deficiencies from the UNC game.

On the other hand, we are starting a true freshman in his first game and he needs all the work he can get. And we are paying CSU expressly for the purpose of losing to us.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Baron Von Logan
CSU offensive linemen are smaller then Dorman High School’s, their Defensive line is undersized also. I think we need to beat them as bad as possible, our guys need the confidence of knowing they can win big, even though it’s Charleston Southern.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
And we are paying CSU expressly for the purpose of losing to us.

THAT, is certainly a valid point. Ba, ba but, can't we let Benchsitter and Seatwarmer play more than one or two series?
football-players-sitting-on-bench-hands-to-foreheads-picture-id200389691-001

If we are playing starters after the first series or two of the second half....it is a bad game for us and we should be ashamed.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I say get our team as much "Gametiime" situational practice as possible...

I can see that...but imo inexperience is not the problem. We have a team full of multi year starters....we have a lack of want to problem imo

We need to do what any other team would do in this situation and that’s drop the f&^king hammer and score 50+ points. That’s what you do against these teams. Am I missing something here??????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT