ADVERTISEMENT

You guys would be proud of the women in my family. My sister died yesterday

Sorry for your loss. Guarantee your sister was looking down with a huge smile at their response!

a couple hours before the game. We were picking out flowers for the casket earlier today and the lady suggeged that the arrangement could use some orange. My niece, other sister and wife all yelled at the same time "No orange".
RIP Peggy!
Sincerely sorry for your loss RH. Sounds like you are still blessed with wonderful women in your life.

been praying for peace for you guys since your last post RHC, hate to hear she passed but I know she had a chuckle upstairs at that exchange...

a couple hours before the game. We were picking out flowers for the casket earlier today and the lady suggeged that the arrangement could use some orange. My niece, other sister and wife all yelled at the same time "No orange".
RIP Peggy!

I am so sorry, RHC, but I'm proud of the wonderful togetherness your women-folk showed.

GOCOCKS! BEATKY!

Reactions: TN--Gamecock
May God be with her family and friends. I pray that you and the rest of her family and friends can celebrate her life and only think of the great things she did while on this earth to make it a better place of us all.

Thanks for the kind words and prayers. She's in a better place. Been a bad summer, losing Glenn and now Peggy. Back in the spring Mr. Moore died. He was by lunch buddy and source of a lot of Gamecock inside scoop. They say things come in threes. I hope my 3 is complete.

ADVERTISEMENT