ADVERTISEMENT

Your favorite NFL team and who you hope they draft tonight

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
I have always been a Dolphin fan which fits since also a Gamecock fan. Always waiting for the next season thinking it could be better. With that said, I am excited about this draft for them. My hopes are that they get the following:
#6 = Jamar Chase (if Bengals take him then Penei Sewell)
#18= Micah parsons

Also hope it works that they get Najee Harris with 2nd round pick.

I also like Panthers by default and hope they can get Justin Fields. While I doubt it happens then next best would be the o-lineman from Northwestern.

Falcons and I hope they trade down. Ryan is getting up there but his stats aren’t suffering as long as they can protect him. The team needs defense badly and at 4 that’s too high for a DB when everyone else is after the QBs.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Titans. Tevan Jenkins - OT Oklahoma State....I would say Jayce Horn but no way he is available at 22.

With my Panthers drafting #8, take Kyle Pitts if he falls to that spot, if not then get help on the o-line. And BTW Uscoklahoma I hate that "STOLEN" nba franchise y'all have out there!

I am historically a Bills fan, though my interest in the NFL has waned precipitously in recent years. Etienne is gaining traction as a RB that would be worthy of a first round selection by the Bills. He'd be a great complement to Allen.

Reactions: ClemDent
Cowboys, no problem with Horn or Surtain but I really prefer the Penn St LB Parsons. Not sexy but I also read the OL from Northwestern would be a descent pick.

Falcons and I hope they trade down. Ryan is getting up there but his stats aren’t suffering as long as they can protect him. The team needs defense badly and at 4 that’s too high for a DB when everyone else is after the QBs.

Falcons fan myself. I think we’re going to end up with Pitts. Obviously we’ve seen the guy play a few times and I do think he will be a stud.

Problem is we have a ton of holes and Ryan and Julio are eating into the cap space. I’d like us to get a guy like Lance to prep for the inevitable replacement of Ryan. I can live with Pitts but like you, I’d rather trade down and get some more picks at this point.

It sucks but we’re likely going to have to part with our best player (Julio Jones) due to salary cap mismanagement. That or keep him and continue to suck.

Reactions: Dizzy01
Panthers and I would love to see the LT from Oregon or Northwestern . We have not had an even serviceable LT since Gross retired and it 100% cost us a super bowl . I’m very worried that if Fields falls to 8’we will draft him and then it will be a s$&tshow . I think he will be a good QB but trading away 3 picks for Darnald and drafting a QB is just stupid . If both tackles are gone I would love to see either Bama WR since Chase will be gone . It’s not a sexy pick but one of those LT’s would make me very happy

Falcons fan myself. I think we’re going to end up with Pitts. Obviously we’ve seen the guy play a few times and I do think he will be a stud.

Problem is we have a ton of holes and Ryan and Julio are eating into the cap space. I’d like us to get a guy like Lance to prep for the inevitable replacement of Ryan. I can live with Pitts but like you, I’d rather trade down and get some more picks at this point.

It sucks but we’re likely going to have to part with our best player (Julio Jones) due to salary cap mismanagement. That or keep him and continue to suck.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they take Lance . He scares me but apparently his intangibles and leadership abilities are off the chart . Heard nothing but great things about him but the level of competition scares me . If I’m Atl I take Chase to pair up with Ridley and let Julio take the train .

You were right. I was just hoping for more help where it is needed. I’m guessing this means Hurst is probably on his way out.

You were right. I was just hoping for more help where it is needed. I’m guessing this means Hurst is probably on his way out.

Likely he’s gone. But with Pitts having a WR frame, you could see some 2 TE sets with Hurst involved.

Can’t protect Ryan and take a TE.

I think you’re going to see a little more run heavy and play action set out of the Falcons now. New coach is from the Titans and I think the offense will be more ball control. It needs to be. The Falcons have been too pass heavy and too soft for a while offensively.

#HTTR
Right now IDGAF. Last year was the first time in a long time we haven't F'd it up.
You didnt like the Allen, Payne, and Sweat picks? Our DL is the best its been since the Manley, Mann years. That said however we should have went OT last night and Darrisaw was available and we passed. SMH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT