ADVERTISEMENT

Your prediction for breakout star this season?

Cock-Vader

Jun 17, 2010
I'm going with Hayden Hurst... from the comments I've read from coaches and listening to interviews I think this kid is going to be a stud. I keep reading words like "freak of nature" and "wideout speed" not to mention Roper has talked repeatedly about the need to get our TEs heavily involved. I wouldn't advise disagreeing with me about Hurst because I'm right and you'll just look bad later but any other thoughts about breakout guys? Obviously we need a few of them.

You took mine in Hayden Hurst, so I'll go on the same side of the ball with Bryan Edwards. Sick footwork/routes. Also, his hands and leaping ability make him impossible to cover. Can't wait.

Reactions: IrmoRed
Whoever the punter is....He should see a lot of action!
Why are you on our forum? Shouldn't you be on taternet celebrating the imminence of a season you sucka's baleed will be great...forgive for trying to use dialect a tater can understand

I will second Hurst. I know Deebo is getting some hype, but I am not convinced we have a solid WR right now. So, I see Hurst getting more balls his way. He is a big dude that could be a really key 3rd down guy plus.

David Williams.
He's gonna get his sh*t together and finally show what he can do.
I'll say this much... I don't think Champ calls him out like that to the press if he doesn't think it might help. If he had given up on the kid's potential then I think we just don't ever hear his name and when asked about him Coach says something like "Yeah, David does some things here and there. He's here practicing."

A running back, or backs, who can get 1000 yards. I like the kid from VA and he will play a role. Williams has size and speed but so far he has shown little if anything. If we don't have a running game, it will get nasty

Belton was our leading receiver for a good part of last season if I recall correctly and nobody ever even mentions him. I think you might be onto something.

If matrick belton is our leading receiver then we are in trouble.

Based on info from last nights scrimmage fans picking BMac and Hurst are in good standing to be right

You don't win in this league with walk ons. If he is one of the top 8 receivers then that makes sense. Top 3? That's a problem.
i get your point and it's valid...But i must point out that all walkons are not created equal...Hayden Hurst is a walkon that was a high 4* recruit out of HS...he tried his hand at pro baseball and decided to come back to football...I'll take a few more walkons like Hayden Hurst

Reactions: bmhood1984
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT