ADVERTISEMENT

YOUR WELCOME...

Oct 4, 2007
I really love you guys being in the SEC. Beautiful campus, stadium, etc. Great university as well. I just know not to come to a game when the State Fair is going on like in 1997. I've read a lot of stuff here and I understand your concerns about BOOM. Maybe it will work out for you guys, but it's gonna be a tough gig. He left us for a sideways move to Tejas, and if you guys don't hire him, he is leaving us again for ANOTHER sideways job. I certainly don't blame him for taking the head job at USC, but leaving us again for another job in the same position kind of shows his colors IYKWIM. And YES, we have as much if not more problems than in the real Columbia of the SEC. Anyway, good luck and keep on pounding the bammers. And congrats on three straight 11 win seasons, something we have never done. SECSEC

Reactions: bhamtiger95
I really love you guys being in the SEC. Beautiful campus, stadium, etc. Great university as well. I just know not to come to a game when the State Fair is going on like in 1997. I've read a lot of stuff here and I understand your concerns about BOOM. Maybe it will work out for you guys, but it's gonna be a tough gig. He left us for a sideways move to Tejas, and if you guys don't hire him, he is leaving us again for ANOTHER sideways job. I certainly don't blame him for taking the head job at USC, but leaving us again for another job in the same position kind of shows his colors IYKWIM. And YES, we have as much if not more problems than in the real Columbia of the SEC. Anyway, good luck and keep on pounding the bammers. And congrats on three straight 11 win seasons, something we have never done. SECSEC
You're is correct. So, I guess you're welcome too.

He was named the head-coach-in-waiting and his salary was doubled during his first season at UT. Not really a sideways move. Plus, Auburn fired Turbeville the next season, so he made the smart move. Beyond the pay, Auburn is a bad place to be a coordinator; no stability there whatsoever.

hPaWu.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT