ADVERTISEMENT

Z. Bailey

92Pony

Jan 18, 2011
Uggggh. The dreaded 'high ankle sprain' according to CWM in today's presser.

If it's a high ankle sprain, Zack is done for the season..that's a 6-8 week injury..trying to rush him back only makes it worse

Given pro prospects, we may not see him,

Donell Stanley was suppose to be out a month on intial reports with high ankle sprain last year, and missed rest of the year

If it's a high ankle sprain, Zack is done for the season..that's a 6-8 week injury..trying to rush him back only makes it worse
They should name that injury something a whole lot more gruesome-sounding........ Like a 'ligament contusion infarction' or something. Dang.

Reactions: galebreak
Damn, I hate that for him. That's the only player that USC got over the past couple of years that HURT Clemson. We wanted him Badly.

Will just said a couple of weeks. Maybe the medical field has progressed so much in a year but I doubt it. The silver lining in these injuries is that other players need to shine.

I was really hoping he'd come to Clemson. I saw him play a few times in high school because he went to my high school (years after I graduated). I hope he heals quick. He's a hell of a player.

ADVERTISEMENT