ADVERTISEMENT

Zaach Pickens is…playing in the Reeses Bowl????

Bucs90

Sep 22, 2019
Just saw Pickens is playing in the Reeses Senior Bowl. He “opted out” vs Notre Dame bc he didnt wanna get hurt and risk his NFL career in a “meaningless game”.

Im so confused. So risk getting hurt in a truly meaningless All Star game?

Just saw Pickens is playing in the Reeses Senior Bowl. He “opted out” vs Notre Dame bc he didnt wanna get hurt and risk his NFL career in a “meaningless game”.

Probably never was a Gamecock …….at Heart!🥴

Reactions: cockofdawn
I just looked, it says he is projected late second round. Which probably really means 3rd or 4th round. I agree, Im not sure sitting out of bowl game was the best plan for him.

Then again hes not as bad as the guys who declared early and didnt get drafted at all. Im looking at you Emmanuel Cook, Kelce Quarles, ect

I just looked, it says he is projected late second round. Which probably really means 3rd or 4th round. I agree, Im not sure sitting out of bowl game was the best plan for him.

Then again hes not as bad as the guys who declared early and didnt get drafted at all. Im looking at you Emmanuel Cook, Kelce Quarles, ect

Notre Dame had a couple All American offenisve linemen. Im sure having a great game vs them would’ve helped his draft stock a lot

Well who doesn’t like a Reese’s?

Yeah doesn't make sense,also in that type of game you probably only have limited chances to impress

Notre Dame had some All American offensive linemen. Im sure dominating them would have done that
Sounds too much like wishful thinking. Oh, he may get the best of them on some plays, but I wouldn't go so far as dominating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT