ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Bailey to RT should prove wise

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
I always thought he was a tackle...We were so bad at LT past 2 yrs, i wanted to try him there...It will be curious to see how things turn out at left tackle...That player might not be on campus yet..But it's a safe bet we will not be worse there...My guess is we will be a little better...I know enough about Wolford from his previous year here, to believe he will play linemen that actually block

The 2016 Line simply did not work, looked like several players were out of position Bailey was the only consistent blocker.

Bailey will have an NFL Career, I hope he looks great at RT, I hope Helms becomes the starting center, and Knott provides depth. Helms lacks the athleticism to pull and do Guard things in my opinion.

I would like to see Sadarius Hutcherson win the LT, he was not a Elliott eval or recruit, i still see Young as RT or Interior, unless he has a great progression.

At guard we heard good things about Trey Derouen before his injury, I would assume DJ park is a candidate

Anything on Christian Pellage?

images

I always thought he was a tackle...We were so bad at LT past 2 yrs, i wanted to try him there...It will be curious to see how things turn out at left tackle...That player might not be on campus yet..But it's a safe bet we will not be worse there...My guess is we will be a little better...I know enough about Wolford from his previous year here, to believe he will play linemen that actually block
Hutcherson or Camper to LT. Park to G and Helms to C.

The 2016 Line simply did not work, looked like several players were out of position Bailey was the only consistent blocker.

Bailey will have an NFL Career, I hope he looks great at RT, I hope Helms becomes the starting center, and Knott provides depth. Helms lacks the athleticism to pull and do Guard things in my opinion.

I would like to see Sadarius Hutcherson win the LT, he was not a Elliott eval or recruit, i still see Young as RT or Interior, unless he has a great progression.

At guard we heard good things about Trey Derouen before his injury, I would assume DJ park is a candidate

Anything on Christian Pellage?

images

I think Pellage will be limited the first week of sp...But after the break he will be full go..He is very athletic...He might surprise at left tackle

I could go back and look but I think Pellage had more offers coming in than Bailey. Hopefully he can eventually be the player Bailey is on the field.

I could go back and look but I think Pellage had more offers coming in than Bailey. Hopefully he can eventually be the player Bailey is on the field.

Don't know about that...Bailey was highly recruited as well...It's time for Pellage to make his mark...Usually olinemen need 2-3 years in the program to get strong and nasty enough...

Lots of names, hopefully that means we will have strong competition for all positions and quality depth as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT